Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOO, Eden you may as well just pop on here & say hi at this rate. Yes you do start every single one of your vids with ‘so’. I wonder how you worked that out. *cough* Tattle 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's deffo already got an account, she can't comment coz she'll out herself like cheffy did!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's deffo already got an account, she can't comment coz she'll out herself like cheffy did!
I just want a bit of credit to be honest she’s getting all these ideas for her videos & not one of us gets the credit we deserve 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im not surprised her and Sophiena are forging a friendship probably forced by their management as they both go nowhere or do anything. They’re both so insufferable and aside from being on TikTok and ‘trolls’ I can’t imagine what they even have in common with each other 🤔

Reactions: 5
She needs her lips dissolved lol and I think she knows that. I had revolax in mine when I first started getting them done as it was cheap and I was stupid, it doesn’t breakdown just moves around. She’s one of these who will take any free treatment if she’s offered it, no matter who’s doing it or what it is, I can’t wait for her to look like an alien.
Also - she has to ask herself why they’re doing it for free/cheap if they’re any good. The woman I go to now is back to back and she’s one of the most expensive in the area, because she’s very good at what she does.

Reactions: 12
New to this thread as most of my time on here is centred on sophie na na na the beggar.
But noticed these two fools met up yesterday to blow smoke up each other’s arses and talk about absolutely sod all as there’s not a brain cell between them.
Fake as duck friendships like this are so funny as they make out they’ve been friends for donkeys years then in a flash move on to the next creator who has a little bit of clout. 🙄😂

Reactions: 16
I think it looks stupid when people with huge mouths get lip filler lol. like fearne McCann, why you drawing attention to your massive mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That establishment should be shut down for allowing a dog to be brought in. It’s providing medical procedures, has to be sterile. Dogs are not appropriate for that place nor is it safe for a dog either.

Reactions: 39
That voice she puts on to imitate people makes me want to punch my phone 🤮

I would rather she was extra about the filler than how normalised she’s trying to make it. ‘I’ll never get it again’ but I’m booked in? Just stfu pretending you’re against it, you’re as fake as they come Eden

Reactions: 12
She bangs on about her being there for her fellow people with emet (can’t spell it properly & it’s too early for me too look it up how to spell it😂) yes they’ve put a trigger warning on Lloyds video but yet I would of thought they’d cut the bit out of him actually being sick. Like really!? 🙄

Reactions: 8
She really needs to ease off with that smoothing filter, I didn't recognise her at first on LL's needles video!

She really is so toxic for any young girl to follow...preaching love the skin you're in whilst filling her face with filler and masking her flaws with a filter, whilst these girls are commenting how perfect her skin is and how they struggle with theirs!

Reactions: 17
She always says stupid tit and does stupid tit she’s 24 years old! 🙄🙄🙄 what the duck ?? Why does she keep saying she’s 24 ?? she’s a bleeping adult , weirdos !!

Reactions: 10
Hahahahaha. We’ve pissed off yas, btw yas our phone storage is fine and we don’t have to wait in hopes Eden will say something disgusting. We just know she will because she’s vile. You’re denial is seeping through your black heads 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣🤣 who the duck wants to see someone get injections/filler? How is that entertaining?! Her tweeny boppers are influenced by this absolute moron that’s what annoys me. No one cares what she does to her face, I feel sorry for her as there must be some dysmorphia going on. Just crack on and refrain from shoving it in kids faces. Que the tears and Yazzie-pops flapping her gums in anger that we dare challenge based on our observations of the very public, contradictory monologue this INFLUENCER spouts. Pick a lane Eden - nothing wrong with being controversial you’re an adult but then don’t do a 180 to reap the financial benefits of your young following. You’re rich, you’re poor, you hate fillers, you love fillers. It must be tiring being you 😬

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.