Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassquatch23

Omg, I am ill with Covid for a week and a half and I've come back to a brand new thread which is nearly finished! Have I missed anything good?

Reactions: 1

Spencerino42

still yet to catch up, another thing i noticed is the pink pyjamas yaz was slating are the asda tickled pink range for breast cancer awareness month this month. forgive me if i’m wrong, wasn’t it breast cancer their aunt had? could’ve raised some incredible awareness and advocation for not only women’s health but everyone’s (ANYONE is susceptible to developing breast cancer)

silly me, they’d never use their platforms for good! as you were eedy, can’t wait to see you shovel more shite into your gob
the pyjamas were for children in need I think! the ones from her vlog with the caption #Monday? I think they're cute I don't get why she said they're icky hahaha

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I actually like Yaz but if she says “my friend Kelly Enos” once more I might have to saw my head off with a blunt plastic knife! Just say my friend Kelly or kelly my friend, you don’t have to give her full name every time!! I actually didn’t even know who Kelly Enos was she never comes on my FYP and never heard of her before Until Yaz kept mentioning bloody “Kelly Enos my friend Kelly Enos”
and I looked her up! Now I cannot stand the name bloody Kelly bloody Enos 😂😂😂😂
Is she the one which does gentle parenting?

Romany

VIP Member
Realised my previous comment makes no sense because she seems to have deleted the video 🙄 I have it saved but don’t know how to upload
If you download a video compressor and compress the vid it allows you to upload