Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she acting like the family issues is a massive secret when she has said many many times her auntie is passing away from cancer? Which is truly awful and I’m not taking away from that but she has literally spoken about it so many times in the last few months!!

Reactions: 21
Why is she acting like the family issues is a massive secret when she has said many many times her auntie is passing away from cancer? Which is truly awful and I’m not taking away from that but she has literally spoken about it so many times in the last few months!!
It truly gives off girl at school coming in one day and acting really sad and not wanting to talk about it so she looks mysterious.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She sounds very drunk when she says ‘no tit mum’ after having a mussel, clearly being taking tips from little legs Lloyd and necking the booze.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She has lived such a sheltered life. No bleeping idea what real struggles are but victimises herself at every opportunity possible

Reactions: 14
So instead of leaving the dog at home for an hour or two whilst you go for dinner, you make everyone sit outside including a tiny chihuahua that feels the cold more than most. I don’t care if you put a little jumper on her, it’s not as good as her being at home. She really is the most self centred person I’ve ever come across. (Also I don’t currently live in the uk, so I’m assuming it’s not very warm, I’m just going by bbc weather)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Realised my previous comment makes no sense because she seems to have deleted the video 🙄 I have it saved but don’t know how to upload

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love how she’s eating a fish stew for her eat with me tonight and it’s almost like she says “it’s a little bit out my comfort zone” for the benefit of maintaining the lie about her emetephobia… literally shows no signs of being worried about eating that mussel does she tho the greeby bleep

anddddd… she went for sushi. yesterday 😭🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It’s like she’s realised she hasn’t mentioned it lately so needs to slip it in to remind people- despite posting several videos lately that are genuinely triggering for emetophobes
When I ate meat I couldn’t eat anything other than cod from a chip shop because I just couldn’t trust it to be cooked in a safe way, the idea of eating fish sushi or shell fish terrified me I could never do it

Also- taking young children to a trampoline park after giving them a meal would also make me ridiculously anxious as an emetophobe, it makes no sense, it’s like she’s said she’s had it and had to make out like it’s a certain form, but that’s not how the phobia works

Reactions: 13
I had to laugh at the live today, saying so many people think she’s dumb but she’s not, and complaining about the troll videos on TT and how none of it is true… Hun any troll videos are literally of YOU bleeping up, lying and saying awful things, how can she say it’s not true. Dumb duck 😂
‘tAkEn OuT oF cOnTeXt’ when it’s a literal recording of YOU speaking with YOUR voice 🤡 but na you’re defo clever eden

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Realised my previous comment makes no sense because she seems to have deleted the video 🙄 I have it saved but don’t know how to upload
If you download a video compressor and compress the vid it allows you to upload

still yet to catch up, another thing i noticed is the pink pyjamas yaz was slating are the asda tickled pink range for breast cancer awareness month this month. forgive me if i’m wrong, wasn’t it breast cancer their aunt had? could’ve raised some incredible awareness and advocation for not only women’s health but everyone’s (ANYONE is susceptible to developing breast cancer)

silly me, they’d never use their platforms for good! as you were eedy, can’t wait to see you shovel more shite into your gob

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why do they all pander to Eden and sit outside every time (every day!) they go for food? This just isn’t the country to be doing that year round, it’s bloody freezing now!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never watched her stuff until recently when her and the sister popped up in my FY page on TT, I’m already blocked by Yaz for saying it was ridic why you’d buy entire outfits of things pretty much the same as what you already own, for a week in Kent 😂 especially after doing multiple hauls and one including many pricey labels but anyway… I think it’s so rude how she sits out for dinner props her phone up and starts videoing. Like these people aren’t teenagers anymore and the way they carry on it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 9
Why do they all pander to Eden and sit outside every time (every day!) they go for food? This just isn’t the country to be doing that year round, it’s bloody freezing now!
So LL can flex his tit arse overpriced coats 😂

Reactions: 2
Gk Barry is going locked in so I think she’s pre recoarded podcast eps for the month! Hence why Eden is one of them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.