Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the person (her auntie?) who was ill has passed going by what she’s put on her Instagram stories.

Reactions: 2
Rare content of little lad without his boosters 👀 for reference, the average door handle is 36 inches or 3 feet from the floor. That door handle is level with his elbow. I'm 5ft2 and my elbow is level with the door handles in my home 🤣
Screenshot_20221015-125239_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wooooow. So Eden basically got a free pass to allow Chai in the clinic because she is a tiktoker?

Makes no sense allowing Eden to have her dog in the clinic when she has been to the same clinic multiple times in the past without having Chai..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
‘Be kind’ and then is going off on that, she just revolves around herself, if her auntie has passed, get off tiktok ffs, go stay with your mum, Stop making utter ridiculous comments that you has misunderstood and now you look like even more of a bleep..

Reactions: 29
Hahahaha came here with my screenshot also, what on gods green earth. Who says that!!! Talk about trauma dumping. of course it’s awful losing a family member but once again she is making it about herself. Perhaps practice your own words Eden “be kind”.

Today I’m grateful for not being a hypocrite, ableist, lazy, racist, fatphobe, entitled, maker-up of mental illnesses and toxic girlfriend 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wooooow. So Eden basically got a free pass to allow Chai in the clinic because she is a tiktoker?

Makes no sense allowing Eden to have her dog in the clinic when she has been to the same clinic multiple times in the past without having Chai..
She’s probably declaring the little rat as a service dog. Wouldn’t be suprised

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ. It’s not a bleeping competition Eden.

Hahahaha came here with my screenshot also, what on gods green earth. Who says that!!! Talk about trauma dumping. of course it’s awful losing a family member but once again she is making it about herself. Perhaps practice your own words Eden “be kind”.

Today I’m grateful for not being a hypocrite, ableist, lazy, racist, fatphobe, entitled, maker-up of mental illnesses and toxic girlfriend 🥰
Didn’t she just ask what everyone else is grateful for so her comment didn’t even make any sense. Stupid twit.

Also it’s full on toxic positivity really. Sorry but just because she’s going through a hard time doesn’t mean everyone else needs to be grateful. F off, if I sound like a bleep I don’t even care…

I’m sorry that she’s losing her aunt orhad lost her aunt but guilt tripping people for not feeling grateful is really really manipulative. Get off social media eden and go spend time with your family that you are so grateful for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ. It’s not a bleeping competition Eden.

Didn’t she just ask what everyone else is grateful for so her comment didn’t even make any sense. Stupid twit.

Also it’s full on toxic positivity really. Sorry but just because she’s going through a hard time doesn’t mean everyone else needs to be grateful. F off, if I sound like a bleep I don’t even care…

I’m sorry that she’s losing her aunt orhad lost her aunt but guilt tripping people for not feeling grateful is really really manipulative. Get off social media eden and go spend time with your family that you are so grateful for.
why is she playing hardship top trumps?
She’s such a bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 10
DC600138-D113-4FE6-B6CF-7B31C5D74CD0.jpeg

Reminds me of those popular girls when you were in year 7/8 who would post singing videos on Facebook and then get their other popular mates to hype them up

Reactions: 8
So a family member may have just passed and she’s sat on Tiktok making videos for sympathy. WOW.

Put your phone down for once and be with your family ffs man

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.