Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right confirmed it’s her aunty who’s passed away and there cousin is staying with Eden

Reactions: 6
Why does she keep mentioning her family stuff when her mums asked her not to and she don’t want us to know. She’s the only one who talks about it everyday then gets crappy when people ask

Reactions: 21
They are ridiculous.

‘the people that are asking if they are cruelty free are about to pick up their leather handbag….’ Um, leather handbag wouldn’t be claiming to be cruelty free. They are the thickest, most self absorbed, think their tit doesn’t stink, over defensive morons ever.
Checking the cruelty standards isn’t trolling.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
We know you don’t care about the environment Yazzy, we’ve seen the amount of clothes hauls you do from shite fast fashion companies.
Also, who the duck would die to be Eden 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think meggie lashes are cheaper than that tbh .although havnt ordered some for a while .cant remember how much they was now

Reactions: 4
I dont do lashes, but isn't £9.99 - 10.99 a lot for one pair of lashes? Especially only for a couple of wears?
Should be retailing at £16.99 according to “businessman” Lloyd hahahaha

I cannot cope I joined the live five minutes ago and its just a repetition of Yaz saying “oh my god look at them” and eden saying “I’m so proud of myself”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg, why do Eden and Yaz think that their make up looks good! Yaz just went up close to the camera, let me tell you it wasn’t pretty! The amount of make up they wear just makes them look like a pair of dirty tramps who needs a good scrub! Lol yaz wheeling out the old jealousy lines, duck off are we jealous of you pair of skanky twats, neither of you have any mates, and you lead bleeping boring lives, shopping and pub lunch!!!! And the high light of your days is getting a star bucks delivered. Bore off you pair of sad cunts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think meggie lashes are cheaper than that tbh .although havnt ordered some for a while .cant remember how much they was now
Her most expensive ones look to be about £4.99 on her website, and she has a wide range of styles

Reactions: 4
We know you don’t care about the environment Yazzy, we’ve seen the amount of clothes hauls you do from shite fast fashion companies.
Also, who the duck would die to be Eden 😂😂
19 seconds in she was going to say it in a negative way about people asking her for cruelty free info then checked herself lol

Reactions: 6
Also slagged off Revolution ‘everything they do is tit
How long before she’s using something of theirs?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why there’s so much defensiveness around the cruelty free thing. People are entitled to ask and it’s VERY different than driving your car tbh.
It’s not trolling.

If you want you’re business to be reputable you will need to justify it otherwise no one will trust the brand.

Reactions: 16
ebens lashes will give you a rash and little lloyd will be stoned on hash 🤣
I hope you don’t mind if I add to this but I’ve been trying to think of a title with the words lash and rash and I wanted to add ‘remember when she sucked a dick for cash’
Eden Harvz #39 Ebens lashes will give you a rash, remember when she sucked a dick for cash

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.