Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So nice seeing the top comments not rimming Eden anymore 👏🏻👏🏻 people are waking up
It's the dog I worry for the most, poor little bugger should be getting about 16-20ish hours of sleep, she's lucky if she gets 1-2 hours of sleep. It might seem alright now but that dog is going to become more snappy and aggressive, don't even get me started on the seperation anxiety. It's going to get to a point where she has to be with her or otherwise she will start whimpering because she can't find Eden.

Edit: in short that dog is going to become un bleeping bearable, and I hope she's prepared for that because it will be all her fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Did I read in that video about gravity that one of her followers tried to justify Eden taking the dog because she couldn’t get a sitter.
ITS A DOG
OR
DONT GO THEN

absolute numpties

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did I read in that video about gravity that one of her followers tried to justify Eden taking the dog because she couldn’t get a sitter.
ITS A DOG
OR
DONT GO THEN

absolute numpties
A dog has to learn to be on its own, not shipped off with her "nanny and grandpa", 🤢🤮, not having freya to look after her, or even getting a sitter, just the dog on its own so it can finally get some rest and stop being paraded around like a bleeping accessory. I'm not saying hours on end but ffs, I'm sure chai would love some time by herself.

No wonder why there's such a stigma around chihuahua's, (if you're a responsible chihuahua owner, this isn't aimed at you). Of course the dog is going to become restless & yappy being paraded around like an accessory, a lot of the times it is down to the owners treating them like accessories and not an actual dog. Yes they're cute but ffs there is no need to take them everywhere with you. If you already knew you'd always be out and about(which they did) then you shouldn't have got the dog in the first place, sorry but it's true. Take some responsibility for once.

Reactions: 20
Tell me you’ve never stayed at a Hilton without telling me you’ve never stayed at a Hilton…Yaz’ll go first

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whaaaaat she’s made them herself? I thought it was a Collab? Omg this is even funnier. Do you think she’ll ever give us a factory tour 😅😅😅😅 her vertically challenged moron boyfriend sat in a room on his own moving eye lashes from Chinese packaging to ebens packaging…
That’s so funny 😂😂 imagine him sat in there sweating and eben locking him in until he’s done

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't cope with how Yaz creams her pants over everything...the shed is not paradise, chai is not the most magical thing ever, you literally said it pissed on your child, you don't love everyone "SOOOO much"
You have gone to stay on an airbed in your sisters dressing up room and spent your morning cleaning their house because they are lazy slobs that don't get up before 12

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can't cope with how Yaz creams her pants over everything...the shed is not paradise, chai is not the most magical thing ever, you literally said it pissed on your child, you don't love everyone "SOOOO much"
You have gone to stay on an airbed in your sisters dressing up room and spent your morning cleaning their house because they are lazy slobs that don't get up before 12
It gives Alec Baldwin in that one Friends episode 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I never trust anyone that tells me they love me
A. When we don't even know each other.
B. Haven't been very close friends for a good portion of my life.
C. That has to say it every two minutes, whether it be verbally to me or in text form.

Its so bleeping false and has no genuine sentiment or feeling! If you're quick to be up my arse in person you're quick to stick the dagger in my back when I'm not there imo!

Reactions: 18
Why can't she stay at her moms in a proper bedroom? Oh yeah... she can't stand in the door way and watch Lloyd sleep from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.