Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I see them on live I get such a strong feeling that I can't explain that the room(s) smell of feces and breath but mixed in with the perfumes, body sprays and candles

Like the morning after a heavy night where you didn't shower after getting home and you wake up stinking but it mixes with the perfume you were wearing etc and it makes it worse somehow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whenever I see them on live I get such a strong feeling that I can't explain that the room(s) smell of feces and breath but mixed in with the perfumes, body sprays and candles

Like the morning after a heavy night where you didn't shower after getting home and you wake up stinking but it mixes with the perfume you were wearing etc and it makes it worse somehow
I’m sure I remember a live where Freya said it smelt of tit on Edens bedroom and there was possibly crappy pants left in the room.

Just me or is it fucked up that Yaz and Freya said they used to “punch out” and the last time was when Freya was pregnant with Acer?? That’s not bleeping normal. Why is Yasmin punching a pregnant woman?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg, I am ill with Covid for a week and a half and I've come back to a brand new thread which is nearly finished! Have I missed anything good?

Reactions: 1
I cringe so hard at Eben's videos's when Yaz runs in with a head wobble and ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is yaz massively putting these shakes on now too? Honestly never used to be a thing with her but now on all her videos she’s shaking more than the dog
I noticed the shakes, she reckons it was from either from being an addict or caffeine! Personally I think she's full of tit, she makes out like she was a hardcore addict, but we all know that the extent of Yaz's drug addiction was a bag on a Friday night with her mates, she plays the ex drug addict card because that adds a little bit of interest to her otherwise dull as duck personality!!! Yaz and Eden live the most boring lives I can imagine, literally all they do is hair, nails, shopping and out for food! If I had the money they had, I would be out all the time doing stuff, meeting people, seeing as much of the world as I could! If I had no responsibilities I would pack up and drift around Europe! What are their followers like I wonder, if they find Eden and Yaz interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I love that in that live Freya was on the screen with eben and someone commented “Freya bringing in all the views” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

new thread name suggestion:

eben (whatever number #): Freya’s sister. Freya has another sister called…Jaz?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It gets me how different Yaz acts when she’s in Kent/around Eden. I’m not a fan of either of them but I can tolerate Yaz more sometimes when she’s showing her days with Wolf in Wales and stuff. Around Eden she gets this massive witch personality (just like Eden’s 🙃)

Reactions: 15
44E26686-0180-4977-BB4B-F1F7C0A01974.jpeg

Look at the state of those new pjs she got a few days ago! Everything of hers just get covered in crap.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She won’t care.
In the bin and she will be off to buy some more stupidly expensive awful things.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
urban outfitters haul coming. More and more wasteful clothes that look like the rest of her dull wardrobe

Reactions: 10
I would 10000% be out doing more if I had the money they apparently have. Out for food every bleeping night must get boring, if I didn’t have kids I’d be going here there and everywhere I’d very rarely be at home and I’d be bringing the engagement in by staying at really ‘edgy’ places. And as for yaz she could be doing so much more with wolf whilst he’s not in school, she could be taking him to stay in those tree house type lodges and just giving him the best experiences… I’ve not even seen her make a meal for the lad, I don’t like to mum shame but she really is tit, orders breakfast, orders dinner and then out for tea 🤦🏼‍♀️ posts tiny increments of her playing with him and you just know as soon as the camera is off she isn’t giving him the time of day and he’s just given to Lee to deal with

Reactions: 16
Since Eben likes to make it out that she’s the biggest David Attenborough fan ever, I hope her and little legs watch Frozen planet 2 and take everything he says seriously,

The amount of times they use their car to go back and fourth to places they don’t need to go to, the meals they drive to daily, and all the flights Yaz goes on… Don’t even get me started on the fast fashion they go through.

David Attenborough would be sick if he saw the way they live

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.