Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked about sizing in the tik tok shop gilet
She said large and you could tell in the way she said it that she didn’t wanna be telling people that
Quickly followed by her justifying it because she likes comfy vibes or whatever…

Nah babe it fits you fine, you’re a large

Reactions: 12
So from looking into it - someone correct me if I’m wrong! But basically products can still be tested on animals in china and be labelled as cruelty free if not tested in in the UK? PETA won’t put their logo on it of course but eden can still claim cruelty free?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So from looking into it - someone correct me if I’m wrong! But basically products can still be tested on animals in china and be labelled as cruelty free if not tested in in the UK? PETA won’t put their logo on it of course but eden can still claim cruelty free?
Yeah brands like Mac say they’re cruelty free but they’re not really.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It’s the cookbook saga all over. She’ll sell a load as a one off to make a quick buck then it will never be heard of again

Reactions: 17
How do we find out whether the lashes are actually cruelty free or whether they would’ve been tested in china?

Reactions: 5
Still crying at the fact it clearly says “EbEN HARVZ” on the box not “EDEN HARVZ” 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s happened to the overlined lips? Since that toktoker did the Eden make-up she’s tones it right down. Maybe she saw how ridiculous she looked with the drag Queen vibes.

Also - it’s REN not R E N and wtf has happened to the shape of her face- very Homer Simpson.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.