Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloogoo

VIP Member
she can poo the poo off with this be grateful attitude.an example My pregnancy has been awful. I mean awful. My baby has a serious condition that looked like it might not be compatible with life at one stage - it looked like his organs were growing in his chest cavity - due to a hole in the diaphragm. I’m not making it into a competition at all but seriously I don’t need some toxic crappy influencer telling me to be grateful when we were at a stage of discussing our options so my baby didn’t suffer. Luckily it’s stable now. Seriously though it’s not ok and she’s really really wound me up. People go through deaths everyday, every single day, to terminal illness. She is not the only one.

It’s toxic gratitude. We need to feel negative emotions and not focus on being grateful all the time because life is shit. Truly shit sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
What exactly does she mean when she says no one has a clue what her family is going through? People lose family members every day. Oh I forgot, it’s edens world and we’re just living in it, other peoples problems don’t matter to her. Fucking never seen anyone so self centred and vile
Like, I don’t want to diminish anyone’s loss, and this is not top trumps, but honestly - if the most traumatic thing that had happened in my own personal life is losing an aunt, I cannot begin to even tell you how much fuller my life would be.
Again, I’m sure losing your aunt isn’t a walk in the park, but try having lost both of your parents by the time you were 33.
Do people have to just ‘be kind’ to me forever more? Regardless of the things I say and do? Is that the rule?

Im crying, who in their right minds would want to buy this 🤣🤣🤣
Yaz?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Yaz just deleted my comment saying that just because someone has a different opinion to you it doesn’t mean it’s trolling.

Those two could literally boot Chai out a window and if someone said “that’s not nice” then that person is a troll.

I also said she’d done a billion hauls so please don’t pretend she has any financial pressure.

Truth hurts doesn’t it bucktooth.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

moomin456

They both love reading here...how is it trolling and being jealous for asking a valid question about a product you claim to have "created" ?

Yaz sat there telling her she doesn't have to defend herself 🤷‍♀️ as a consumer, if i wanted to ask birds eye if their fish fingers used responsibly sourced fish do you think they would refuse to answer because they don't have to "defend" themselves!

Get a grip...you are selling a product, try being professional about it

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Ohthedrama101

Why is yaz setting up a camera to film hugging her mum ..why plaster your mum over tiktok at a vulnerable time.. grotesque

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

VIP Member
Anyone else notice how different Yaz is when she’s on with Eban?? Acting all hard coz her sisters there! Fucking wet wipe! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
‘Be kind’ and then is going off on that, she just revolves around herself, if her auntie has passed, get off tiktok ffs, go stay with your mum, Stop making utter ridiculous comments that you has misunderstood and now you look like even more of a cunt..

Reactions: 29

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
You know when Yaz says 'she's only 24' it's made me realise, I see other 'influencers' on tiktok who are younger than her like katylee and shes only 19/20? And she's sooo grown up compared to Eden, saving for houses etc and just has a much better attitude

• Heart

123wwp

The lashes are giving year 10 clumpy lash and dream matte mousse era.

I can’t believe Gums thinks a leather handbag and 10 fast fashion hauls a week is comparable. Makes out she’s the most giving sensitive and caring person in the world but doesn’t give two shits about the world her children, great children and great great children will grow up in. Honestly Ebens smug face after Yaz kicks off about her defending herself shows she never cared about cruelty free anyway.

When it comes to Yaz and Eben I always think about Tiffany’s rant about Gemma Collins on CBB.

“Somebody lied to her several times and
told her that she was fly, hot and sexy
and beautiful and she's nothing like that
She's nothing of the sort”

This is when you know someone has been brought up to think the world owes them a favour as the pair of them look like members of the Tweenies and Edens voice is one of the worst I’ve ever heard on a woman. Someone needs to humble them fast.

I probably sound awful saying this and I usually don’t bring looks into but they’ve pissed me right off today 😂
Uncanny 😂

Attachments

• Haha

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Eben Harvz with her own brand lashes, can't wait for the day her social media "career" crashes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Let's all remember when Eden the silly little tramp took the piss out of cancer patients when she said Lloyd looked like hes in remission.

Reactions: 27

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I reckon 90% of their ‘hauls’ go back.

ordered on klarna, tried on for content, and sent back so give the illusion of wealth

Reactions: 27