Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t even hang off with showing of eyelashes on the day it looks like her auntie died. Why would this even be in your thought process for today 🙄
Not exactly "cosmetics" is it, edenharvzlashes would have been better as she only does basic make up, sticks on a pair of lashes which are way too big for her and makes her eyes look tinyyyy

Reactions: 9
Eden Harvs cosmetics?
absolutely cannot wait for the opportunity to buy thick foundation that’s too orange to be a colour match for anyone, from someone who doesn’t even know how to correctly apply their base.

plus, cosmetics? Is she Kylie? Does this mean there are more products to come? if so, goodby TikTok shop 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly can’t see this whole ‘cosmetics’ line taking off. More & more people are leaning towards cruelty free make up & lashes now… she’s the type of person to say her stuff is cruelty free when it’s not and as she hasn’t stated this I don’t think many people will want them. Let’s hope IF she’s sending people ‘PR’ she’s choosing the right people to send it too. But I can see there being a uproar already🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 10
Someone has said in the comments that the branding looks very similar to Lush. All capitalised, similar font & same colour packaging. Lush is also a beauty line. I don't know much about the law but that could surely be a costly mistake if the lush legal team see?

Reactions: 23
What the duck is this 🤣🤣🤣

So apparently they are cruelty free but who remembers months ago on live when she said she doesn’t give a tit about the minks who die for her lashes..

She’s vile asf
If they are cruelty free the she needs to have the ‘peta’ bunny approval, all it takes is a google to take a look at that list and it not come up.

Reactions: 17
I honestly can’t see this whole ‘cosmetics’ line taking off. More & more people are leaning towards cruelty free make up & lashes now… she’s the type of person to say her stuff is cruelty free when it’s not and as she hasn’t stated this I don’t think many people will want them. Let’s hope IF she’s sending people ‘PR’ she’s choosing the right people to send it too. But I can see there being a uproar already🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Once vegan tok get hold of it they’ll find out whether she’s lyin. Kind of wish the vegan teacher was still about just for this occasion lmao 😂 no other reason cause she’s a crazy lady

It’s a complicated process and also you have to certify it, you can’t just state it’s cruelty free. Also the font and the black packaging looks exactly like lush. Guaranteed they will be in touch with her with a cease and desist. Also she needs to declare her own products as an ad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg the lumpy, fake, clumpy mascara lashes. The font of her label. The timing of her posts. Can't cope

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s deleted a comment I meant to screenshot where someone said how can you prove that they are cruelty free, basicslly asking questions about irs legibility. Eden you can’t just state they are. Also if they come with lash glue I hope it’s been tested, she has to pay for the testing to make sure it won’t blind someone!

Cosmetic ranges are hugely costly because each product has to go through so much testing, and then has to be certified.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.