Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these small dogs forget the ability to walk outside as they’re carted round so much. She actually said in that video unless she stands still chai will stay on the floor. Do you realise that’s an issue eden? Your dog is not a baby. It’s a dog. It needs rest, it needs to be at home, if you’re bothered about it not getting out while you’re out, maybe you should have thought about that before getting the dog in the first place. They aren’t a fashion accessory and shouldn’t be used as such.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The way she spat in to the glass 🤢 dirty cow.

i know I’ve said it before, and I know they are different breeds, but the difference in my pup who is of a similar age to hers is astronomical.
and I’m not saying I’m the best owner in the world, I make mistakes and I defo over baby him, but Christ…she makes me feel like I’m doing everything right compared to her!
Imagine not being able to put your dog down to walk.

Reactions: 8
Some of these small dogs forget the ability to walk outside as they’re carted round so much. She actually said in that video unless she stands still chai will stay on the floor. Do you realise that’s an issue eden? Your dog is not a baby. It’s a dog. It needs rest, it needs to be at home, if you’re bothered about it not getting out while you’re out, maybe you should have thought about that before getting the dog in the first place. They aren’t a fashion accessory and shouldn’t be used as such.
Say it Louder!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 3
Oh look now the dogs being carted round selfridges. Neglectful ass hats.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh look now the dogs being carted round selfridges. Neglectful ass hats.
I guess because all of her followers are teens, they are not thinking about cost of living crisis & that strutting around Selfridges is completely unrelateable, as they are just showing off to a bunch of tweens.

Since when we’re you allowed to take dogs into Selfridges? Guide dogs aside obvs.

478CB243-198E-46D4-9E79-DE3CB9531A52.jpeg

I can safely say, Eben, that you have no need to be jealous. Nobody, absolutely nobody on this planet wants to steal this man from you.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Jesus christ he looks like a bloated corpse 🤢
He’s a fat 35 year old loser, no job, living off his girlfriend who gives pocket money and makes him due his hair to match her. He’s a fat slob and it’s showing how much he’s gone downhill since meeting eben

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.