Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheffy what a load of bullshit. You may not have posted since March but you’ve spoke tit about her on a live plenty of times even only a couple of weeks ago you mug.
Whenever she needs attention Cheffy likes to slag Eden off and then she does a 180 when she talks to her. She's so spineless. Pick a lane and stay in it Cheffy.

Reactions: 14
Just here to say I bet these lashes she’s selling are from China and tit. Saying she’s been working on them for months. Bull tit.

Reactions: 15
Oh and what a suprise deleted comments where people are stating she should be stating her merch is an ad. Karma gonna get you Eden, and maybe with all the profit you could get yourself some training into how to label captions and videos correctly with your adverts.same as yaz seen as she’s fond of doing exactly the same.

Reactions: 12
Honestly the whole Cruelty Free thing is kind of a scam at this stage- and that’s coming from a cruelty free consumer
Brands such as mac, maybelline, dove etc get away with claiming they are cruelty free because the restrictions aren’t strict enough

she is more than likely using a white label product, slapping her face on it and saying what people want to hear (I happened to scroll by a live of her a week or so ago and people were asking if the lashes she was wearing were vegan and cruelty free so she knows it’s something people want)

Reactions: 4
Oh and what a suprise deleted comments where people are stating she should be stating her merch is an ad. Karma gonna get you Eden, and maybe with all the profit you could get yourself some training into how to label captions and videos correctly with your adverts.same as yaz seen as she’s fond of doing exactly the same.
Yaz has just done exactly the same to someone who called her out for advertising edens scabby lashes... she's deleted them all!

Reactions: 7
Why is it that if people can see the bad in others that they are labelled jealous?
I’m not remotely jealous of her.
her outlook and views are not ones I aspire to share.
Her relationship is not one that I would want to be part of.
Her home is an overpriced shed that could be taken from her at the end of each rental term.
She has zero independence.
Her wealth is fleeting and over egged.
Her friendships are fake, or forced by blood.
Her confidence is born from the compliments of strangers, who are complimenting filters.
I know corpses with better social lives.
Her dog is a badly bred rat.

i’m good thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m not jealous of Eden, not in the slightest, why on earth would I be jealous of someone who used kids with eating disorders during lockdown to grow up their account?? if anything I kinda feel sorry for her, her midget boyf used her to boost his own career and in a years time she will be even more irrelevant than she is now and will most likely be back at her taxi rank job while selling all her luxuries to pay for the rent

However, I am jealous of Anna Paul but you won’t ever see me sat here slating her, I absolutely love that woman

Reactions: 22
I’m not jealous of Eden, not in the slightest, why on earth would I be jealous of someone who used kids with eating disorders during lockdown to grow up their account?? if anything I kinda feel sorry for her, her midget boyf used her to boost his own career and in a years time she will be even more irrelevant than she is now and will most likely be back at her taxi rank job while selling all her luxuries to pay for the rent

However, I am jealous of Anna Paul but you won’t ever see me sat here slating her, I absolutely love that woman
This!
I’m jealous of Beyoncé. I’m jealous of Blake Lively. I don’t have a bad word to say about the people I’m jealous of.

Reactions: 20
Just here to say I bet these lashes she’s selling are from China and tit. Saying she’s been working on them for months. Bull tit.
It's laughable that she's claimed she "created" these lashes. As if she's Shane Dawson sat around a conference table with Jeffree Star, touring his laboratories 🤣 Will she be bringing out a docu series on how she just picked out two already designed pairs from a factory catalogue in china and slapped a sticker of her eyes on a box?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From that video of Cheffy saying she said vile things in March about Eden what did she say exactly?! Sorry if I’m late or have missed it but I’m curious and can’t find on her thread!

Also on Yaz’ Instagram story she films their family meal today and Eden looks FUMING that she’s filming her. I bet she hates that Yaz does TikTok/ videos too. Even of her own sister (remember the Charlotte tilbury outburst) she gave her a filthy look as if to say “what are you doing?!” I can imagine Yaz being scared of Eden. I really sense it! Such bad vibes and you can really see her true self (I mean, we do on lives etc anyway) but from another perspective I could feel her evil glare. She’s the type of girl who would see a pretty girl walk in somewhere and start whispering but then pretend she has a heart of gold and admired her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
From that video of Cheffy saying she said vile things in March about Eden what did she say exactly?! Sorry if I’m late or have missed it but I’m curious and can’t find on her thread!

Also on Yaz’ Instagram story she films their family meal today and Eden looks FUMING that she’s filming her. I bet she hates that Yaz does TikTok/ videos too. Even of her own sister (remember the Charlotte tilbury outburst) she gave her a filthy look as if to say “what are you doing?!” I can imagine Yaz being scared of Eden. I really sense it! Such bad vibes and you can really see her true self (I mean, we do on lives etc anyway) but from another perspective I could feel her evil glare. She’s the type of girl who would see a pretty girl walk in somewhere and start whispering but then pretend she has a heart of gold and admired her.
Search 420lover across all threads... thats her user!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Omg you’re so right, Eden looks fumingg in that video

Reactions: 2
I haven’t caught up on the thread but this isn’t the case, a lot of cruelty free consumers are sceptical about the PETA certification, the leaping bunny is much more reliable but I believe a brand has to pay for both of those so a lot of brands skip it
Oh okay thank you for letting me know about that! 🙂

Reactions: 1
I can see a lot of complaints when people purchase these lashes 🤣 just like the tan. It won’t last long.

Reactions: 10
Early thread suggestion due to the timing of the lash drop -

Eden Harvz #38
Clumpy eyelash, design is trash, Eben you better shush before you get sued by Lush.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.