Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Well she’s a scam artist that’s for sure. Everything £5.com reached out to her to ask if they could send her some clothes FOR FREE in return for her promoting them in a video. Which she said yes to. Okay fine. But now this girl is SELLING those clothes on Depop??? The clothes that she didn’t even pay for??? Surely that’s illegal on some level? They didn’t send those clothes for her to sell. The best bit is, she’s selling the top (that you can buy for £5 but she got FREE) for TWELVE POUNDS!! Does she think people are thick? The top was posted yesterday before the video even went live. Honestly, she is one of the worst. Absolutely scam artist.
ECDC7157-0745-4EEA-A4E9-8C7A7EC9CAF2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

heidix

My best friend is a straight male. My bloke has met him loads but I always meet him just me. There is nothing at all sexual in our friendship. I was so triggered at her saying that. I feel genuinely sorry for her bloke, he reminds me of loads of local lads, he probably hates this youtube thing.

I also wanted to mention the virus and her stupid holiday to Venice. People are dying, and self isolating, losing their jobs, not being able to buy essentials at the shop, old people are suffering, basically the world has serious problems and she worried about her holiday. What a selfish selfish woman. And she has the audacity to get on stories and say "Just updating you guys on my holiday". How about uplifting people and trying to entertain people (as its your job) not drag them down with your boring entitlement.

Bet you she makes a video titled:

"Surprising my Nanna who is self isolating with toilet rolls.... You won't believe what happened!"

And throwing in an undisclosed Andrex sponsor. "Been wiping my arse with Andrex for years, generally obsessed with them. Pacifically the scented ones.. nony the less i'm so happy to be working with them.

That is how low she stoops, exploiting everything for her own gain. She wouldn't have took her Nanna to the spa if it wasn't for a video. I am genuinely waiting to see who she surprises next with her Pringle shaped mouth in the thumbnail pretending to be shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

TheBurnBook

“This is perfect for a festival!” um no it isn’t hunny bun... why does she insist on putting a jumper under everything she wears it looks fkn ridiculous
04FBF200-384A-4A41-99AF-9592ABC380D7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

LuLu17

D33ADD35-014C-40A6-96AD-A3BE93BFA374.png
A700CA37-F1BF-406D-97F4-4C5BEFFA5967.png

How does she get brand deals when she represents their products like this? Would this SERIOUSLY make you buy this product?! :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

dramallama123

Chatty Member
possible thread name??

Demi Donnelly #4 claims to be vegan, with a weird upside down smile, Sean constantly looking like he wants to run a mile.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

heidix

OK seeing as we are being berated for talking crap... here are some things she's really good at...

1) She's really good at telling lies
2) She's brilliant at putting together outfits that don't match
3) She's mint at monetising her boring Poundland visits
4) She's good at deleting comments, really efficient
5) She's good at eating regularly
6) She's really good at acting thick
7) She's really generous with her portions
8) She's good at backstabbing too
9) She's great at pretending to be a vegan too

Is that better...?

• Haha
To be fair to Sean he specifically said he wanted the pro version but she didn't want to pay the extra £300 so got him the standard one instead. In the gifting video you could see his face drop when he realised she'd got him the lower spec. Personally I don't think it's fair to buy somebody something they didn't want just because she thought she knew best, then call them out on twitter for being ungrateful when they're not completely happy with it.

• Heart

keepingupwithhan

Something that really saddens me is the effect that lying about her size has on her audience. I’m a size 14-16 and no where near as big as her and for the longest time she tried to convince us all she was a size 16 and it made me feel shit about myself thinking I must be the same size. The leggings she was selling on her depop were literally size 20-22 and she was claiming to be a 16? There’s nothing bad about being a 20-22 just be honest! I get she may be insecure about her size but lying only makes other people feel shit. I don’t dislike her for her size anyway, I dislike her because of her ugly personality 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 25