Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I can’t believe this girl! Earning thousands every months from YouTube and ads and she’s still whinging about breaking the camera and how she should have taken out insurance for it. It would probably cost £100-£200 max to fix. I had a good chuckle when she said she’s ‘really good with money’ - no Demi you are just a tight arse!

Reactions: 12
Why would you not insure things you need for your job and alway I’m sure she can afford new one just go on on less holiday 🤨.

Reactions: 5
God I can’t believe this girl! Earning thousands every months from YouTube and ads and she’s still whinging about breaking the camera and how she should have taken out insurance for it. It would probably cost £100-£200 max to fix. I had a good chuckle when she said she’s ‘really good with money’ - no Demi you are just a tight arse!
Lurked on here for ages but never commented. Finally been driven to.

100% this! How tone deaf can she actually be?! How many people in her audience will have lost their jobs or be worrying about whether they qualify to be furloughed right now? And how many are risking their lives and those of their loved ones to go to work still because they *have* to? And here she is crying on camera because she stopped and broke something totally replaceable. There’s not a chance she’s struggling for money right now unlike many of the rest of us. Absolute idiot. :mad:

Reactions: 17
Did she not insure the thing that she literally needs for her job?

No sympathy for any influencer complaining about money right now. Absolutely none.

duck’s sake, now she’s giving herself a face mask for her ‘stressful night’.

Tonight, of all nights. Couldn’t make it up, could you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she’s going to go out tomorrow to try and fix it!! Thick twit, literally no intelligence to sense the mood and realise her problem is tiny compared to most in the country right now 😡

Reactions: 7
Bought her boyfriend an iPhone for his birthday... can’t afford a new camera for work 😂😂😂😂😂 dick
As they say, it’s always the people with a lot of money who are the tightest with it. Especially people who are used to getting whatever they want for free (#adgifted, let’s just call it what it is - free).

Reactions: 10
As they say, it’s always the people with a lot of money who are the tightest with it. Especially people who are used to getting whatever they want for free (#adgifted, let’s just call it what it is - free).
Exactly! Still in shock that she gave him a present she had got for free In her p o box how scummy hahaha

Reactions: 3
Made me laugh and angry at the same time. My husband is self employed and I haven’t worked for ages due to health reasons (don’t claim benefits). We are looking at hopefully getting self employed help but not until JUNE! And this fvcktard is crying over her own stupidity!!!! With sh*tloads of money in the bank I bet. After all, she was asking where to buy another in the next couple of days!!!
I dislike her. Actually dislike her.
Bet she posted so someone would offer to buy her one/start fundraising for her too!!!

People who take photos of themselves crying really are a special breed. And confirms for me that she’s asking for help!

Attachments

• Angry
Wouldn’t be surprised if she hasn’t even broke the bleeping thing and just can’t be arsed to fulfil her deadlines. Lazy cow, not like she’s the bastion of original or interesting content, she’ll be fucked for ideas now she can’t scam bad makeup artists or do YET ANOTHER Primark haul of clothes that don’t fit properly.

Reactions: 6
I’m sickened by this crap. 115 people DIED yesterday and the death toll keeps rising. People are losing their jobs and livelihoods all over. She boasts continually about how much money she has but is crying because she dropped her camera she was too tight to insure. Go get a grip

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Fair enough to be mega pissed at yourself for breaking something, but to actually film yourself crying over it for insta content? Ffs, I've seen it all now. Get a grip Demi, take a look at the utter devastation around you and get over your bloody camera.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.