Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like the girl but soup and a sandwich is hardly an obscene amount of food
Didn’t say obscene. But a sugary smoothie, large baguette and soup? Hardly diet friendly. I’m a big girl but couldn’t eat all that.
Plus she’s supposed to be doing her unthinkable plan this week lol

Reactions: 7
Since she’s been nominated for this award she’s on her story a lot more. Still boring

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listening to it now...loads of comments about her trying to use a nose pore strip without wetting it 🙄 how can this girl be so dim? Why doesn’t she just READ the instructions properly??? Or look online?

She makes no effort...every section of the video cuts off too early....
And using B&M beauty for 24 hours? You mean all the branded stuff, yeah? And I dunno about you guys, but 24 hours doesn’t warrant £50 of stuff. I could get by with a shower gel, face cleanser and deodorant.

🤢😂
I watched a few minutes and did notice she kept cutting the sentences too short, it wasn’t even just the odd error it was frequent

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched her new video. Why tf can’t she talk properly? “I’ve did Primark before”? It doesn’t even make sense ffs. And why does she always say “baptiste” instead of “Batiste”? It literally takes two seconds to read the word and realise THERE ISN’T A P 😤 I know she’s dyslexic but come on. Also, her voice is so shrill it irritates me so much.

Reactions: 14
Who watch the story’s on the Bacardi say it been Spiked You can tell it’s a old bottle and she sayin smells of Diesel and person the drank it fine 🤨. Why would you even drink it if the bottle look in that State and you had won it , that’s like picking it up off the floor and drinking it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who watch the story’s on the Bacardi say it been Spiked You can tell it’s a old bottle and she sayin smells of Diesel and person the drank it fine 🤨. Why would you even drink it if the bottle look in that State and you had won it , that’s like picking it up off the floor and drinking it
I’m more interested in how she spelt stunk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
jesus christ, anything for attention right?

Reactions: 5
This is exactly what I though. If I won that and the person handed a bottle that looked like that to me, I would hand it right back to them. No thank you. You can clearly see it’s an old, dirty bottle? And you can see that it’s black inside so why are the so shocked that it was black when they poured it? And why did someone STILL drink it? Surely they could see how it looked? The mind boggles.

Reactions: 7
So she’s uploaded her weekly vlog during which she did absolutely sweet fk all. She says ‘I’ve literally got so much to do tomorrow so I’ll need to be up and out early’ then the next day she gets out of bed at 2:30pm and says she ended up doing nothing all day. That night she says the same thing but the next day she proceeds to sleep until afternoon and again does nothing all day. She blames it on her ‘sleep insomnia’ but common sense would tell you that she’s just a lazy cow and is in desperate need for a good routine. She sleeps all day and does nothing to exert her energy during the day so obviously she’s going to be awake all night. I mean it doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. Demi, try getting up at 5am and working a 12 hour shift 7am-7pm. I guarantee you’ll sleep like a baby.

Also at one point in the vlog she says she slept till 2:30pm and says she had nothing to do all day but felt so overwhelmed so she was going to have a ‘chill day’. She’s got nothing to do all day but she’s overwhelmed? duck me 🤦🏼‍♀️

She also started her muscle food plan and raves about how much she loves it and that it keeps her on track, next day she gets fast food with Sean... she honestly talks the biggest load of tit. Couldn’t even make it a full 24 hours on the flipping plan!

Reactions: 9
What is this amber wright thing??! I tried to look back on old threads but there’s too many pages 🤦🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.