Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if this has been mentioned, but she has an assistant?? She has an assistant that helps her but still puts out so much tit??? Jesus, think she needs to find a new assistant, or better yet, just find a new job. One of the most rude, ignorant and self-entitled smaller Youtuber there is! The fact that she gets let away to talk to people like that but gets on the defence if someone tells her like it is and doesn’t lick her arse is ridiculous. She needs taking down a few. BTW I think the whole assistant thing is a load of bs, reckon it’s her mum. Funny how she gets called out for something that she has to answer and gives it all “oh that was my assistant” just like the whole Amber situation when she came out and said “oh that was brad”.

(EDIT: I have just realised that a similar comment has been mentioned above, my bad! But my point still stands lol)

Wonder how long it’ll be before she witches back at me or her minions start calling me an immature hater😂😂View attachment 82478
Well said!

Don’t know if this has been mentioned, but she has an assistant?? She has an assistant that helps her but still puts out so much tit??? Jesus, think she needs to find a new assistant, or better yet, just find a new job. One of the most rude, ignorant and self-entitled smaller Youtuber there is! The fact that she gets let away to talk to people like that but gets on the defence if someone tells her like it is and doesn’t lick her arse is ridiculous. She needs taking down a few. BTW I think the whole assistant thing is a load of bs, reckon it’s her mum. Funny how she gets called out for something that she has to answer and gives it all “oh that was my assistant” just like the whole Amber situation when she came out and said “oh that was brad”.

(EDIT: I have just realised that a similar comment has been mentioned above, my bad! But my point still stands lol)

Wonder how long it’ll be before she witches back at me or her minions start calling me an immature hater😂😂View attachment 82478
Spot on!! You are so right in every word you say. 👏👏👏👏

That's all she keeps on saying "I dont have to justify myself to anyone" like a frickin robot!! More like she CANT justify herself.

That assistant stuff is such bull. As if she wouldn't be mentioning it all the time!! Shes really needs to grow up and act her age. Shes so petty and dishonest. Maybe Sean is her witch...I mean assistant cos you know shes the one who keeps him under the thumb. 😂....they are more like brother and sister than a couple. I have seen more chemistry between cactuses! 🙄😂

Also.....her "fans" are so blinkered...they think she can do no wrong and kiss her arse so much! It is so sad. Declaring they love her ..and shes so funny and so stunning. I'm not being a witch but this is why she is so deluded and has a huge chip on her shoulder. Her "huns" fill her head with nonsense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll be the first to admit that some of the threads on here take things too far. Nit picking to find something negative and almost giving off jealousy vibes.

But not this one.

I can safely say I haven't read a topic on here that's been as problematic as Demi is. You think it can't get worse and then she goes and knocks it out of the park and does something else ridiculous. All while fearing confrontation and won't address a single thing when faced with it.

Reactions: 17
I'll be the first to admit that some of the threads on here take things too far. Nit picking to find something negative and almost giving off jealousy vibes.

But not this one.

I can safely say I haven't read a topic on here that's been as problematic as Demi is. You think it can't get worse and then she goes and knocks it out of the park and does something else ridiculous. All while fearing confrontation and won't address a single thing when faced with it.
Totally agree with this!
She deserves allllll the negativity on this thread

Reactions: 9
I don't think she is ever going to change. I can picture it now, her being outed by a drama channel and still denying it. I think she has a genuine problem with lying which needs medical attention... I think she's a pathological liar.

I can see her as one of these people who would eat a piece of cake, and have it all over her face then deny eating it... "It WaSnT Me" like no need to lie but yet she lies about everything....

Eeeeh also I remembered today, she had a giveaway for her used makeup a few months ago.... wonder who won pink eye and coldsores.

She has fu*ked up so many times in the past year, I really don't know how much longer she can keep it up. I wonder if her bloke knows about all her f*ck ups on here.

Reactions: 8
Her ‘assistant’ has the same nail and uses the same mucky fake tan as her..

791B30B6-6170-48B1-8BBF-5B3034C475EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Eeeeh also I remembered today, she had a giveaway for her used makeup a few months ago.... wonder who won pink eye and coldsores.
Oh that is disgusting. So she sells her worn swimming costumes on her depop and she also gave away used make up.....this girl is vile. She really is a joke. Lies fly out of her mouth so easily. That's a worrying sign. Always so quick to blame other people....her brother...her assistant (yeh right).

I cant believe she was fronted out over the MUA and she still did not see how she had been an insensitive selfish heartless cow. All she kept saying was..."I made for a service and she didn't provide it blah blah blah..." "she also was banging on about the lady being back at work.....so therefore it's fine to tear the woman down. She really is a nasty piece of work. She does not see any issue with it. Hmmm on one hand you have a lady whose gone through one of the worst things a woman can go through....on the other hand we have this desperate attention seeking mess who has a petty video about make up....

You have to be a real heartless hole to not see where she did wrong.

Her ‘assistant’ has the same nail and uses the same mucky fake tan as her..

View attachment 82619

Those sausage fingers are hard to miss. Unless she is like Joey and has found her Hand Twin.

Urgh shes such a lying witch. Always blaming other people.

Reactions: 6
I would have so much more respect for her if she addressed any of this properly. Her following would probably forgive any wrong doing in that situation.

But if they seek out this thread while Demi is pretending to be something she is not she will lose those followers because she looks so fake. Does the even make sense?

Reactions: 3
I would have so much more respect for her if she addressed any of this properly. Her following would probably forgive any wrong doing in that situation.

But if they seek out this thread while Demi is pretending to be something she is not she will lose those followers because she looks so fake. Does the even make sense?
I found this thread because of a comment on you tube about here and boy my eyes were opened.

Reactions: 7
I found this thread because of a comment on you tube about here and boy my eyes were opened.

Same here. I had started to go off her a bit anyway..but then when I heard all about the Amber Wright stuff I saw her for what she is. But this with the MUA is a whole othe leveled low..omg shes a really heartless nasty biitch.

The assistant tho 😂😂😂😂 ohh my word...

She is so cringe. And also I cant wait till more and more of her subscribers see her for what she is. They need to stop kissing her ass. It's actually tragic how they look up to that thing!!

When the first YouTube video came out about the lowest rated makeup artist and it was her friend, I went in the comments, trying to tell as many people as I could she was a liar 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
just frustrates me she can get away with being such a nasty, deceiving witch and viewers can’t see it!

When the first YouTube video came out about the lowest rated makeup artist and it was her friend, I went in the comments, trying to tell as many people as I could she was a liar 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
just frustrates me she can get away with being such a nasty, deceiving witch and viewers can’t see it!
I did this too! She was quick deleting comments tho 😂

Reactions: 3
duck sake! thought we were all finally on board (including Demi) that she is not a size 14, but an 18-20 but now even snapchat is posting her as a 14. This is so harmful. There’ll be a lot of people who don’t know her/the situation and see this. in fact, I bet Demi even sees it and does nothing.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
duck sake! thought we were all finally on board (including Demi) that she is not a size 14, but an 18-20 but now even snapchat is posting her as a 14. This is so harmful. There’ll be a lot of people who don’t know her/the situation and see this. in fact, I bet Demi even sees it and does nothing.
American sizing? Emily is not a 2

Reactions: 9
Honestly never seen someone wolf down food like she does. Calm down Demi nobody is coming to steal your dry looking dinner

EEEEHHHHH this has me crying, wonder how quick she deletes it. taking bets now

EEEEHHHHH this has me crying, wonder how quick she deletes it. taking bets now

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Scrolling through her new video.. can’t be bothered to watch it but was she really rolling the dice on the her bed just before dinner?? To me that seems like a little bit of cheating? 🤔 she barely tried to roll it..

Honestly don’t get the point in that video. Just quickly saw parts of her having to drink lots of tea 🤣

lost weight in her face? Who is she trying to kid 😂😂🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.