Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Aghhhh I can’t escape her! Look what came up on my Facebook timeline
She was having a bitch fit last night on stories because that brand used those clips of her to advertise their bra when that wasn’t even the bra she was using in the clips. She called them scammers. Demi Donnelly, calling someone else a scammer?!?!? Oh the irony. Clearly doesn’t like it when it happens to her but she’s happy to scam her followers all the fucking time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

LuLu17

Seriously, this girl needs reporting! She’s now gone from Seans back to home.. that’s NOT the way the Lockdown works Demi! I’d love to just flit between mine and my parents so I could see them, but I started my lockdown here so that’s where I’ll finish it! Irresponsible people like her are the ones setting us back each time!

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
So her weigh in was at 11 today and she said she would update when she had done it.. which she hasn’t yet she’s continued to post on both Instagram accounts. So I bet the weigh in was bad and she’s probably spent the day fuming and not wanting to tell her ‘Honey Bunz’ because that will expose her. But at some point when she’s calmed down, she’ll concoct her perfect lie and post ‘Hello Honey Bunz so I know yous have been waiting so without further rat-a-tat tat (drum role please) I lost 10lbs this week!!!! Really wasn’t expecting that but it’s made me so so so so motivated to keep going with my shite meal plans that are teaching me nothing about how to cook healthy meals and how to portion control for myself. They meals are as unappetising as they look and I love love love them. Get £10 of your @dotheunthinkableuk plan by using my code LIAR10’.

Honestly, the girl speaks so much shite it’s unreal. It’s actually really funny. Everything and I mean everything that comes out of her mouth makes me roll my eyes so hard that I’m ‘generally’ afraid one of these days they aren’t going to come back to centre 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

emk

Haha she’s now said she was advised to move for her own safety 🤣 by who??? Dolly?

• Haha

Appanappa

Chatty Member
Who watch the story’s on the Bacardi say it been Spiked You can tell it’s a old bottle and she sayin smells of Diesel and person the drank it fine 🤨. Why would you even drink it if the bottle look in that State and you had won it , that’s like picking it up off the floor and drinking it
I’m more interested in how she spelt stunk

• Haha
  • Wow

insilverandgold

View attachment 104434
This infuriates me, she made a massive post whinging about having to stay indoors. Your legit saving lives by doing so and people like my own mum and this poor girl trying to cheer her up the comments are having to go out the there amongst the madness, we know it can unfortunately kill anyone underlying health conditions or not. So no Demi no one feels pity, this isn’t just happening to you and fortunately you have no real bills and a reliable wage sitting on your bum so you don’t have to worry about losing your job. Sorry rant over but I know she reads here.

Also these youtubers and influencers aren’t going to be raking it in long once this recession hits after this madness is over. They can watch the amount of sponsorships and ad deals plummet.
Why on earth is she saying “literally me” in reply to a girl discussing her struggles in the context of being a key worker. You’re not a key worker, Demi. You have no idea what those of us who are - both NHS and non-NHS - have dealt with. She was crying over a broken camera and trying to beg for a new one the other week fgs.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Shes trying to sell a coat on Depop for £25 when you can get it brand new from Boohoo for £20. The tag in her picture even shows it's the same product code.

Demi Depop 1.png

Demi Depop 2.png

Demi Depop 3.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Macavity2

Chatty Member
I live for the fact she’s bought an Elle swimsuit for £12.99. Filled it with sweaty fanny and arsecrack and is listing it for £15.99. The fucking cheek 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

heidix

Favourite word fuck ups (feel free to add with time):

1. Nony the less (nonetheless)
  2. Cheek to chick (Cheek to chic)
  3. Pacific (specific)
  4. Baptiste (Batiste)
  5. Fauks (faux)
I know theres more haha l will leave them to you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Moocow88

43B0E160-6B0C-4859-81AD-C578B3A4CCF8.png
T

She has the worst attitude! Nasty girl. None of the underwear fit you love, bet lounge were mortified 😂

• Haha

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before, but if you go through Demi’s purchased reviews on depop and then look through her feed you’ll see she has resold many of the items she bought at a mark up!

An example
E89FB067-FE29-4887-B822-B1C3E75FD442.png CF0E1907-C8F5-47CF-B8C8-9ABBEC3569CF.png

Claiming she bought it for £120😅 Give me strength. Just goes to show what a blatant liar she is. At least if you are going to resell maybe take some pics of your own?

• Wow

KerriAnn

Didn't she only claim it was her brother because someone mentioned that the mods should look at the IP addresses of the Amber account against the IP of her own actual account. If she hadn't made an account for herself to call us all sad huns, then she wouldn't have been in such a kerfuffle.

I would have LOVED it if she could have gone on longer with that Amber account before it was uncovered. Things could have gotten JUICY :devilish:

I wonder if she's gotten around the IP issue by making a new account and using it at Sean's house or gotten a VPN. I guess we will know when someone starts mentioning how much they love her and how relatable and stunning she is.
LMAO yes I wish she had dropped herself in it more. She probably is still looking. Calling us sad huns when she is the one making a fake name on here and making posts bigging herself up. Asking what people thought of the braless video which is odd in itself. Her poor brother....least we know how loyal she is to loved ones. Nasty bitch.

👋 hiiiii Demi if you're watching hun.....get a bra that fits and stop with the dumb ass faces. So desperate!! Also.....try getting your lashes done somewhere else hun....they look like random bent spiders legs..😂 rat a tat tat

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Eyefordetail

“I’m changing the way I look because of hate comments”

“I’m just kidding not really. Don’t ever listen to hate. Don’t let them get to you their opinions irrelevant”.

Ok Demi that’s why you became amber wright and various other fake account names to defend yourself. Course babe.

• Sick
  • Haha

Macavity2

Chatty Member
She makes a lot of mistakes in her speech, we've adopted a lot of them in our house! One of my favourites is when she was looking at faux fur rugs in IKEA for her "new office" and I wasnt really watching but heard her say "fox fur" and thought, why on earth are IKEA selling fox fur?? I had to rewind and it turns out that's how she pronounces "faux fur"
I think if I adopted all her ridiculous mistakes when talking, my other half would think I’ve had a stroke.

• Haha

Naguesca1

In her boohoo hall when she says the blazer dress is flattering 😂 she looks like when kids stand on each other’s shoulders and pretend to be adults in films 😆 not a good look hun

• Haha

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Does she name names? Is it a well known brand? I don't see her bitching out a big name brand because that's career suicide right. I could see her letting rip on a smaller, lesser known company though.
Nope, it’s some company from China that clearly don’t speak English, so lots lost in context and clearly didn’t mean to insult her, but she’s taken it and ran with it because it’s hard to do a proper storytime when your entire existence is indulging in your own narcissism and trying oh so hard (And failing) to be quirky and funny.

PULLING FACES AND DANCING ISNT FUCKING FUNNY, ITS NOT CUTE, ITS NOT RELATABLE, YOU LOOK A FUCKING IDIOT.

• Haha
  • Wow

Well then...

I actually did like Demi, when she was doing YouTube part time, seemed a nice enough girl, and then she went full time, and its like she puts less effort in :rolleyes: , I then, also discovered tattle, and the whole amber wright thing:ROFLMAO:, I must say, it was a brilliant read;), and since seeing that, I think she's a cunt, thrown her own brother under the bus and was bitching about her friends, like she was back in high school again:rolleyes:, and that's exactly the reason, she'd never address tattle, because she knows, far to many people like me, would see her true colours:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 18