Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her boohoo hall when she says the blazer dress is flattering 😂 she looks like when kids stand on each other’s shoulders and pretend to be adults in films 😆 not a good look hun

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“This is perfect for a festival!” um no it isn’t hunny bun... why does she insist on putting a jumper under everything she wears it looks fkn ridiculousView attachment 109025
I think she dresses like an old woman. Who would wear a jumper in the middle of summer? I feel like she tries to dress like Instagram models but is too tight to spend her money on decent clothes so she just ends up looking like a sack of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here she is again... trying to flog us some crappy unknown brand of deodorant that she pretends to love and uses all the time 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 9
As if someone who buys her Christmas presents from poundland would spend £10 on two deodorants :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think she dresses like an old woman. Who would wear a jumper in the middle of summer? I feel like she tries to dress like Instagram models but is too tight to spend her money on decent clothes so she just ends up looking like a sack of tit
She’s an embarrassment, and a scruffy cow

Reactions: 5
Love how she uses hate comments as clickbait yet she’d never ever expose this website since all her followers would realise what a weirdo she is. Isn’t that right Amber Wright 🤣 I wish she was relevant enough for some commentary channel to talk about it but sadly she never will be

Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice on her newest tiktok 'workout' that Shaun is with her? 🙄🙄

This lockdown isolation rules obviously doesn't apply to her.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Okay first post, watched this train wreck on and off for a few months now.
first observation what a bleeping mess lol
Terrible spelling, editing and churning out shite content
Her food diary Instagram is a shambles, she reckons only eating one giant crumpet with a slab of butter for lunch and then some processed fried vegan goujons with a whole block of vegan cheese is somehow healthy? Just because it has the word vegan in front of is doesn’t mean it’s not highly processed, full of fat, salt and additives. She needs a decent nutritionist ASAP and needs some help on the exercise side of things too. Some whole vegetables and lean chicken with some real exercise not just flapping her tits around in the garden would do the girl wonders.
also her bedroom/interior design - did she just take one of each style and plonk it in the room? The ugly velvet bed screams Essex shite. The Stag/tartan bed sheets elude to a countryside feel. THEN a palm print blanket giving a tropical vibe? I’m not interior designer but her bedroom gives me a bleeping headache. Also I laughed at her story yesterday where she lit two candles then posted a story slagging her mum off as her mum apparently had a go at her over it. To post it as an Instagram story was just bleeping hilarious, mega angry 15 year old kid vibes loool

Reactions: 14
Her food diary Instagram is a shambles, she reckons only eating one giant crumpet with a slab of butter for lunch and then some processed fried vegan goujons with a whole block of vegan cheese is somehow healthy? Just because it has the word vegan in front of is doesn’t mean it’s not highly processed, full of fat, salt and additives. She needs a decent nutritionist ASAP and needs some help on the exercise side of things too. Some whole vegetables and lean chicken with some real exercise not just flapping her tits around in the garden would do the girl wonders.
also her bedroom/interior design - did she just take one of each style and plonk it in the room? The ugly velvet bed screams Essex shite. The Stag/tartan bed sheets elude to a countryside feel. THEN a palm print blanket giving a tropical vibe? I’m not interior designer but her bedroom gives me a bleeping headache. Also I laughed at her story yesterday where she lit two candles then posted a story slagging her mum off as her mum apparently had a go at her over it. To post it as an Instagram story was just bleeping hilarious, mega angry 15 year old kid vibes loool

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Here she is again... trying to flog us some crappy unknown brand of deodorant that she pretends to love and uses all the time 🥱
Whilst leaving the aerosols she actually uses on her dresser in full view!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In her latest video she mentioned “I’ve got a huge bag of washing to put away for my mum” It was a massive bag of washing her mum has washed and folded for her. Your not putting it away for your mum Demi, you’re a 24 year old women who’s mum does her washing for her. I think she needs to grow up, she’d better start good habits now or it’ll hit her when she moves out some day. Agreed on the diet front, I feel kind of bad for her because I think she has no idea about basic nutrition, her “healthy” eating suggests she ate horrendously before. I’m vegetarian and on and off plant based (I find it hard and I’ve been veggie for 10 years) , she has no discipline, I find it hard to believe she’s actually vegan.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.