Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see those old pictures she posted on her insta last week? She used to have a lovely figure and looks really pretty. God I hate to be mean but the weight gain just emphasises all her facial features and not in a good way. She looks like a different person in those old photos and I think very pretty actually!

Reactions: 6
sean looks like hes just done with her tit in every video. either that or he's actually a bigger gif that what we all think he is already

Reactions: 5
minding my own business watching some show on iPlayer and I had to do a double take 😂 since when is she now on tv

Omg she is coming across so dumb. Basically it’s a show where people come on and pitch new product ideas and watch random people test it out. She literally just said “fasific” when she meant specific. On television 😂 oh dear

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
possible thread name??

Demi Donnelly #4 claims to be vegan, with a weird upside down smile, Sean constantly looking like he wants to run a mile.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In a recent video she paid to get her pics photoshopped. What she paid for:
Screenshot_20200427-174558_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200427-174607_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200427-174650_YouTube.jpg

Vs what I did in 10 minutes lol:
202004227842447344424206158.jpg
202004242413738792864374553.jpg
202004247783869457259158127.jpg

Reactions: 8
View attachment 82101

I had to say something she is so full of tit. She kept that video up a while after she knew about the MUA personal tragedy. She is a conniving lying cow.

She replied to me when I said anyone with any decency would have deleted the video once they knew about the ladys tragedy.

She is saying how would a customer know this...blah blah blah. I obviously meant once people pointed out....the video stayed on for days. Is she thick or just acting dumb. Ffs.

She is vile....look at her reply.

View attachment 82103
What happened to chloes ferry’s child is she the Mua that did Demi’s worst rated mua in my city video?

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 2
So yesterday her her advice for staying motivated (when it comes to a healthy diet and exercise) was to not keep saying ‘I’ll start tomorrow’. She honestly speaks out of her ass! That’s all she does! She’s constantly saying I’ll start tomorrow. Yesterday after giving that advice she said she was going to re start her exercise today (after having said she would re start every day before that). Then today she made an excuse and said that she would re start tomorrow. How can she even give out advice and take herself seriously when she can’t even follow it?

Reactions: 7
Just watching her new video. She continues to shock me with her makeup application, she’s not even trying at this point. There’s a massive gap on her left eyelid where she just hasn’t bothered to put eyeshadow and she justifies that by saying her technique is messy and then doesn’t fix it! Really Demi!

Just watching her new video. She continues to shock me with her makeup application, she’s not even trying at this point. There’s a massive gap on her left eyelid where she just hasn’t bothered to put eyeshadow and she justifies that by saying her technique is messy and then doesn’t fix it! Really Demi!
”the eyeshadows have got lesser” she means the pigment isnt as good anymore hahahahaha dying shes so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion-
Demi Donnelly #4 - Amber Wright, what’s bigger her lies or her appetite?

Best I could come up with but I think Amber Wright should always remain so every new reader can experience the comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hiya guys, I’m pretty new to this thread and I was wondering the joke behind the Amber Wright thing? Thank youuuu x
If you go onto the first thread, there’s some posts by a user called Amber Wright, who turned out to be Demi herself 🤣 quite awkward when you read all the things she said about herself, she also slagged off other youtubers like Blair Walnuts who she was besties with at the time. I’m still so embarrassed for her I wish more of her followers knew! X

If you go onto the first thread, there’s some posts by a user called Amber Wright, who turned out to be Demi herself 🤣 quite awkward when you read all the things she said about herself, she also slagged off other youtubers like Blair Walnuts who she was besties with at the time. I’m still so embarrassed for her I wish more of her followers knew! X
I can’t find the amber Wright message how do you know it was Demi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.