Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that really saddens me is the effect that lying about her size has on her audience. I’m a size 14-16 and no where near as big as her and for the longest time she tried to convince us all she was a size 16 and it made me feel tit about myself thinking I must be the same size. The leggings she was selling on her depop were literally size 20-22 and she was claiming to be a 16? There’s nothing bad about being a 20-22 just be honest! I get she may be insecure about her size but lying only makes other people feel tit. I don’t dislike her for her size anyway, I dislike her because of her ugly personality 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Something that really saddens me is the effect that lying about her size has on her audience. I’m a size 14-16 and no where near as big as her and for the longest time she tried to convince us all she was a size 16 and it made me feel tit about myself thinking I must be the same size. The leggings she was selling on her depop were literally size 20-22 and she was claiming to be a 16? There’s nothing bad about being a 20-22 just be honest! I get she may be insecure about her size but lying only makes other people feel tit. I don’t dislike her for her size anyway, I dislike her because of her ugly personality 🤦‍♀️
You're bob on there. I'm sure on her swimwear haul she said she bought everything in a 2xl which unless I'm mistaken is equating to a UK 18-20. Why lie? just be honest and own it!

Reactions: 7
I’m not the biggest fan of this girl but she defo isn’t a 20-22. One thing I’m sure all is girls can agree on is that high street sizes never match up. I can buy and wear a pair of jeans from Tesco at size 14 but then need 16 even sometimes an 18!!! depending on style at primark

Reactions: 5
Not fat shaming, at all !! But this is not a good advert for swimwear!View attachment 111398
Really don't know why brands would even want to work with her, it's not even about her size either her videos are just so tit n can tell she doesn't put a lot of effort in(if any actually). They is a lot of people on YouTube who are way more deserving of working with all these brands than her, let's not forget her face either jesus that is something that would give you nightmares, sorry but she pisses me off she's just a lazy witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love how she uses hate comments as clickbait yet she’d never ever expose this website since all her followers would realise what a weirdo she is. Isn’t that right Amber Wright 🤣 I wish she was relevant enough for some commentary channel to talk about it but sadly she never will be

I hate these click bait videos, and I don't know how the brands authorise videos like this. She always wears deodorants that she buys from Poundland, so I don't know why she's lying about using this brand and why she's so excited to collaborate with the company. I've never heard her talk about this brand.

Reactions: 3
Favourite word duck ups (feel free to add with time):

1. Nony the less (nonetheless)
  2. Cheek to chick (Cheek to chic)
  3. Pacific (specific)
  4. Baptiste (Batiste)
  5. Fauks (faux)
I know theres more haha l will leave them to you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

3. Pacific (specific)
  4. Baptiste (Batiste)
  5. Fauks (faux)
Also her struggling to say "ad revenue" in a recent instagram story. She kept saying "avenue", so..

6. Avenue (ad revenue)

Reactions: 4

3. Pacific (specific)
  4. Baptiste (Batiste)
  5. Fauks (faux)
She has issues with past and present too..

Flannel neck (funnel neck)
Pepperlum (peplum)
Kimonnie (kimono)
I have did (i have DONE)
Filum (film)
I writ down (i wrote down)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

3. Pacific (specific)
  4. Baptiste (Batiste)
  5. Fauks (faux)
properly / probably

Reactions: 1
I just skipped through her latest video....can someone gift the woman a thesaurus? I lost count how many time she used the word flattering or gorgeous. Total car crash of a video....even the most basic of Youtuber has a decent backdrop and good lighting.
I'd be really disappointed if I was a brand using her to promote my products.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.