Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, she made an account to justify herself for posting those videos of her friend rat-arsed, saying ashleigh would do the same thing to her. All under the guise that she was proud of her friend being a nurse in the NHS when in actual fact she was slyly making digs at her.

What the actual duck.

Who needs enemies with friends like her?! She will put ANYONE down just to make herself look better. I hope Sean sees that in her.

Reactions: 9
Deleting something doesn’t mean it didn’t happen Demi we all saw it 🤣 We all get annoyed at our partners every now and again but I don’t understand why anyone would post it on social media (especially her with her thousands of followers). Just makes her look stupid when she likes to pretend her life’s so perfect now she’s an “influencer”. Sean will be absolutely sick of seeing her strange face everyday since they’re not used to living together I bet buying a house will be pushed back even further now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair to Sean he specifically said he wanted the pro version but she didn't want to pay the extra £300 so got him the standard one instead. In the gifting video you could see his face drop when he realised she'd got him the lower spec. Personally I don't think it's fair to buy somebody something they didn't want just because she thought she knew best, then call them out on twitter for being ungrateful when they're not completely happy with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Phones are expensive and he should be grateful for it although surely Demi would be able to afford the phone he actually wants? She is definitely on mega bucks. But not being one for splashing the cash, she’s probably still fuming she spent anything at all on him!

Reactions: 4
She’s extremely greedy in all aspects of life! It shows when she buys her family pound shop tat for Christmas 🤣 not saying material things are what’s important but she spends so much on herself. The kitchen she bought her mam was for views. If she knew her boyfriend wanted a specific phone why buy him a cheaper model? I feel sorry for him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d be fuming! It’s like she did it to make him feel like he has to be grateful, when she knows it’s not really what he wants. Actually - it’s a bit like when she tried to control how people saw her on here. Control freak.
To be fair to Sean he specifically said he wanted the pro version but she didn't want to pay the extra £300 so got him the standard one instead. In the gifting video you could see his face drop when he realised she'd got him the lower spec. Personally I don't think it's fair to buy somebody something they didn't want just because she thought she knew best, then call them out on twitter for being ungrateful when they're not completely happy with it.

Reactions: 3
E0AD1287-200B-458F-911E-26C76A0CC98A.jpeg

This infuriates me, she made a massive post whinging about having to stay indoors. Your legit saving lives by doing so and people like my own mum and this poor girl trying to cheer her up the comments are having to go out the there amongst the madness, we know it can unfortunately kill anyone underlying health conditions or not. So no Demi no one feels pity, this isn’t just happening to you and fortunately you have no real bills and a reliable wage sitting on your bum so you don’t have to worry about losing your job. Sorry rant over but I know she reads here.

Also these youtubers and influencers aren’t going to be raking it in long once this recession hits after this madness is over. They can watch the amount of sponsorships and ad deals plummet.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
View attachment 104434
This infuriates me, she made a massive post whinging about having to stay indoors. Your legit saving lives by doing so and people like my own mum and this poor girl trying to cheer her up the comments are having to go out the there amongst the madness, we know it can unfortunately kill anyone underlying health conditions or not. So no Demi no one feels pity, this isn’t just happening to you and fortunately you have no real bills and a reliable wage sitting on your bum so you don’t have to worry about losing your job. Sorry rant over but I know she reads here.

Also these youtubers and influencers aren’t going to be raking it in long once this recession hits after this madness is over. They can watch the amount of sponsorships and ad deals plummet.
Why on earth is she saying “literally me” in reply to a girl discussing her struggles in the context of being a key worker. You’re not a key worker, Demi. You have no idea what those of us who are - both NHS and non-NHS - have dealt with. She was crying over a broken camera and trying to beg for a new one the other week fgs.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.