Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl, there are some things you just DON'T put out on the internet 🥴🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20200415-202331_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200415-201846_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
“I’m changing the way I look because of hate comments”

“I’m just kidding not really. Don’t ever listen to hate. Don’t let them get to you their opinions irrelevant”.

Ok Demi that’s why you became amber wright and various other fake account names to defend yourself. Course babe.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Right this is seriously annoying me now. So she is advertising a company on insta but is that uneducated and does that little research into the brands she works with, that she pronounces their name wrong three times (so far). It's jelly gArms not jelly gRams. Notice the difference demi hun? Garms - short for garments probably. It's a clothing company 🤦‍♀️ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right this is seriously annoying me now. So she is advertising a company on insta but is that uneducated and does that little research into the brands she works with, that she pronounces their name wrong three times (so far). It's jelly gArms not jelly gRams. Notice the difference demi hun? Garms - short for garments probably. It's a clothing company 🤦‍♀️ffs
It’s actually scary she can get to the point of doing paid endorsements for brands without even knowing how to pronounce the brand name!

Reactions: 10
How do we report her Instagram stories for not disclosing paid content? Advertising standards take that stuff pretty seriously!

Reactions: 4
“I’m changing the way I look because of hate comments”

“I’m just kidding not really. Don’t ever listen to hate. Don’t let them get to you their opinions irrelevant”.

Ok Demi that’s why you became amber wright and various other fake account names to defend yourself. Course babe.
She doesn't seem to get hate comments on her videos or social media unless she's deleting them? It's getting obvious she's still watching this thread after the Amber Wright situation and wanted a pity party with a click bait title and flog some deodorant

:oops:Do most youtubers have so many blatent sponsorships? She seems to have quite a lot, even the furniture for her bedroom was gifted to her so she could advertise it.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her post on her stories about the difference between bootleg and fake clothing items? She really needs to be careful promoting these brands. Whilst some bootleg items (if done correctly) are illegal to sell or buy, blatant use of a companies name and/or logo for monetary gain is and could lead to lawsuits and fines for the company. Also, them claiming that these goods are “sourced” and “vintage” is illegal as they are actually just producing them and they are new garments. They imply that these are old school Chanel clothes that someone found in a thrift or charity shop which is misleading at best but more realistically a lie. Please have some bloody common sense Demi, these are things you should not be promoting!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen her post on her stories about the difference between bootleg and fake clothing items? She really needs to be careful promoting these brands. Whilst some bootleg items (if done correctly) are illegal to sell or buy, blatant use of a companies name and/or logo for monetary gain is and could lead to lawsuits and fines for the company. Also, them claiming that these goods are “sourced” and “vintage” is illegal as they are actually just producing them and they are new garments. They imply that these are old school Chanel clothes that someone found in a thrift or charity shop which is misleading at best but more realistically a lie. Please have some bloody common sense Demi, these are things you should not be promoting!
She is Soooo thick it’s annoying !! Demi love get yourself a market stall, you’ve got a mouth like a fish wife and you promote a load of shite !!

I saw that. Very risky business saying that these mass produced cheap sweaters adorning the Chanel name AND logo are ‘vintage’ and trying to justify bootleg items. Jesus this girl is one huge facepalm. She’s going to wind up in some serious trouble from Advertising

Reactions: 6
Gal I beg, learn how to dress for the body you have. You have big boobs, get something with adjustable strap that holds them up or something in a bra size. Also can we just appreciate 'kimonny' or kimono in the English language

Reactions: 7
Whenever she says "i feel this really flatters us" ....you know it really doesn't.

Cringing hard. Why is she pretending to like these pensioner swimsuits?!?!?!?! Dya think there's any sponsor she wouldn't turn down?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I saw that. Very risky business saying that these mass produced cheap sweaters adorning the Chanel name AND logo are ‘vintage’ and trying to justify bootleg items. Jesus this girl is one huge facepalm. She’s going to wind up in some serious trouble from Advertising
She's trying to pass these clothes off as being "bootleg vintage" and that they are different from fake items? And then in her video, she's referring to a "kimonny or whatever they're called yano whatever" she doesn't really have a clue beyond what her sponsors tell her.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.