Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh if only you knew 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

She just looks like she has a massive underbite. She’s got the worst fake smile ever.
Urgh.....if only they knew indeed. I put a comment on one of her recent vids and suprise suprise it got deleted. All I said was how I dont think her make up was cruelty free and bam it got wiped!! She sanitizes her comments section clearly....but how can so many people be so blind to her trashy fakeness. And a huge chip on that rugby player shoulder lol oooouch....I'm a witch!! lol 🤣

Reactions: 7
So her office as gone from not being sound proof to she to scared to go alone as she like to work late and she waisting money as would she really go there Lie after lie hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think anything was harsher than what’s already been said/ is not true...
Yes but I just think saying 'how has she got the confidence to make videos' is not very nice. If she feels confident then why rip someones confidence down. Yes she is a massive idiot and disrespectful and it is fine to call her out when she is wrong but not pulling womens confidence down

Reactions: 1
Yes but I just think saying 'how has she got the confidence to make videos' is not very nice. If she feels confident then why rip someones confidence down. Yes she is a massive idiot and disrespectful and it is fine to call her out when she is wrong but not pulling womens confidence down
She has no confidence, that is what bullies do - put others down to make themselves look good. What a C-U-*-T! If I was that MUA I would be taking her to court for defamation

Reactions: 11
The thing is tho Demi doesn’t deserve for us to be sitting here building her up and making positive comments about her. I don’t care whether she’s a woman or not. I really don’t think there’s ANYTHING redeemable about her. She is a LIAR - that’s not even an opinion, it’s a proven fact. She exploits people around her to get what she wants which is money, views and notoriety. I genuinely hate the fact she’s able to get away with everything and I’ve gone past giving a tit if anyone says anything too personal about her or her feelings get hurt by this thread.

Reactions: 14
The thing is tho Demi doesn’t deserve for us to be sitting here building her up and making positive comments about her. I don’t care whether she’s a woman or not. I really don’t think there’s ANYTHING redeemable about her. She is a LIAR - that’s not even an opinion, it’s a proven fact. She exploits people around her to get what she wants which is money, views and notoriety. I genuinely hate the fact she’s able to get away with everything and I’ve gone past giving a tit if anyone says anything too personal about her or her feelings get hurt by this thread.
Agreed, she doesn't care about hurting other peoples feelings does she? She seems all out for herself

Reactions: 9
OK seeing as we are being berated for talking crap... here are some things she's really good at...

1) She's really good at telling lies
2) She's brilliant at putting together outfits that don't match
3) She's mint at monetising her boring Poundland visits
4) She's good at deleting comments, really efficient
5) She's good at eating regularly
6) She's really good at acting thick
7) She's really generous with her portions
8) She's good at backstabbing too
9) She's great at pretending to be a vegan too

Is that better...?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really don't believe i was being too harsh, my words - compared to demis - have no power. I am an anon bitching on a forum. She is a youtuber bitching on a platform, influencing young people.
I'm sorry we don't share the same view but it's absolutley not my problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really don't believe i was being too harsh, my words - compared to demis - have no power. I am an anon bitching on a forum. She is a youtuber bitching on a platform, influencing young people.
I'm sorry we don't share the same view but it's absolutley not my problem.
I don't think you did anything wrong. Demi is really an awful human

Shes trying to sell a coat on Depop for £25 when you can get it brand new from Boohoo for £20. The tag in her picture even shows it's the same product code.

Demi Depop 1.png

Demi Depop 2.png

Demi Depop 3.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone fill me in on what ive missed, ive looked back at old threads but cant find the beginning. Amber wright???

Reactions: 1
As if you’d want to buy anything second hand off that greasy witch 🤢

I heard she sold swimsuits on there in the past. What a weirdo. Who would buy second hand swimwear. It's no different to underwear in my opinion. She is so disgusting. Is she really that hard up ..she needs to sell crusty manky old swimwear ..eww!!

Also who else thinks that story about her office in her latest video is a load of bull tit. 💩. She keeps saying "business" as if she is like some busy entrepreneur boss lady....erm shes got a crappy YouTube channel she films in her bedroom of her mams house. Get a grip!! Oh she really is repulsive. She thinks shes funny and all cute but she is dull and so desperate! Just ewww! 😬🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

OK seeing as we are being berated for talking crap... here are some things she's really good at...

1) She's really good at telling lies
2) She's brilliant at putting together outfits that don't match
3) She's mint at monetising her boring Poundland visits
4) She's good at deleting comments, really efficient
5) She's good at eating regularly
6) She's really good at acting thick
7) She's really generous with her portions
8) She's good at backstabbing too
9) She's great at pretending to be a vegan too

Is that better...?
Spot on!! I have left a comment on her "my boyfriend pissed me off so I got hotter" about her using non animal friendly make up. How long until it gets deleted I wonder. Hypocritical fake ass witch. Ohh she really is a nasty piece of work.

I also had to leave a comment about her video about the make up artist. It will get deleted for sure. No one is allowed to call Demi out on her lack of morals etc.

Cos her huns feel the need to jump on anyone who dare call out Demi. Wtf. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤔🤣😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She needs to watch Shane Dawsons new video about cameras and realise how utterly creepy it is secretly filming someone in their own home for your own gain

Can someone fill me in on what ive missed, ive looked back at old threads but cant find the beginning. Amber wright???
basically Demi made a fake account under here under the name“Amber Wright” where she made a rave thread about herself, and slagged off her fellow youtuber friends and more. She exposed herself accidentally then blamed it on her brother making it.
honestly there’s so much too it, you need to go back and find the thread (first Demi Donnelly thread) because its an all absolute hoot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
basically Demi made a fake account under here under the name“Amber Wright” where she made a rave thread about herself, and slagged off her fellow youtuber friends and more. She exposed herself accidentally then blamed it on her brother making it.
honestly there’s so much too it, you need to go back and find the thread (first Demi Donnelly thread) because its an all absolute hoot
It is hilarious. So cringey what she did. Her poor brother.....saying it was him when there was comments about her being bra less. Ewww. She is gross. Throwing her poor younger brother under the bus. Biiitch. 🤔

The fake account thing and rave thread for yourself is the sort of thing a 13 year old would do. Not a 23 year old woman...(hard to believe shes only 23!!🤭😬)

Reactions: 2
Haven't been on here for a couple of days, haven't got the energy to read the last few pages but saw a couple comments about her make up... Just gonna leave this here for you Demi 😍
received_492380665007934.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Haven't been on here for a couple of days, haven't got the energy to read the last few pages but saw a couple comments about her make up... Just gonna leave this here for you Demi 😍
View attachment 80601
To add:
Chapstick, Max Factor, Nair, Nars, Clearasil, Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, Essie, Fem Fresh, Head and Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Schwartzkopf, Victoria's Secret, Veet, OPI....

I know for a fact she's talked about using products like fem fresh recently.

Reactions: 2
Jesus now she wants to hold masterclasses for how to become "successful" on social media. I for one would be livid if I got a letter from the school for my little one saying Demi Donnelly was doing a talk with the kids on how to be an influencer. That is the last thing I would want my kid to aspire to be. Theres an episode of South Park called "safe space" (watch it its so funny) where cartman hires someone to remove all the hateful comments that he gets on social media. Maybe she should start an agency for other stupid, vapid, boring influencers who want their constructive comments removed so they can live in their phone bubble of positivity and lies... God she's so precious, how on earth is she able to offer anyone advice?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.