Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KerriAnn

Screenshot_20200208-002054_YouTube.jpg

Let's see how long it takes for her to delete my comment ....she is gross. Such a money grabber.....no scruples.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'll be the first to admit that some of the threads on here take things too far. Nit picking to find something negative and almost giving off jealousy vibes.

But not this one.

I can safely say I haven't read a topic on here that's been as problematic as Demi is. You think it can't get worse and then she goes and knocks it out of the park and does something else ridiculous. All while fearing confrontation and won't address a single thing when faced with it.

Reactions: 17

XoXo_G0ssip_G1rl

omg last time i checked i couldn't find a thread on her and now i come back to this and have spent the last hour sipping up all the tea:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

insilverandgold

God I can’t believe this girl! Earning thousands every months from YouTube and ads and she’s still whinging about breaking the camera and how she should have taken out insurance for it. It would probably cost £100-£200 max to fix. I had a good chuckle when she said she’s ‘really good with money’ - no Demi you are just a tight arse!
Lurked on here for ages but never commented. Finally been driven to.

100% this! How tone deaf can she actually be?! How many people in her audience will have lost their jobs or be worrying about whether they qualify to be furloughed right now? And how many are risking their lives and those of their loved ones to go to work still because they *have* to? And here she is crying on camera because she stopped and broke something totally replaceable. There’s not a chance she’s struggling for money right now unlike many of the rest of us. Absolute idiot. :mad:

keepingupwithhan

Thread title suggestion-
Demi Donnelly #4 - Amber Wright, what’s bigger her lies or her appetite?

Best I could come up with but I think Amber Wright should always remain so every new reader can experience the comedy gold!

• Haha

Bleachscale

How the hell is that a challenge?
I'm fuming that she sees herself above lidl!! It's a bloody good shop and can't believe she's seen it as a challenge.

• Angry
  • Haha

keepingupwithhan

I don’t understand the need to be so sly when it comes to ADs and gifted items. She never disclosed ads properly and she didn’t say in the video that the items were all gifted to her. It’s so annoying to see someone do their “job” in a way that is so unprofessional. She’s just done a full try on haul with her bottom half cut off so we couldn’t see any of the items on her full length body, what’s the point???? She tweeted the other day that she absolutely hates editing, and you can tell she makes no effort to edit since she literally cannot string a sentence together. There’s nothing special or unique about her I don’t get how she’s got this far. These people try so desperately hard to make their youtube a full time job and then the moment it happens they completely stop trying and their content gets worse! She can’t make any excuses she is just lazy. The thing is before all this Amber Wright stuff when she exposed herself, I actually enjoyed her content and I subscribed when she used to make the “Secret’s About....” videos. I thought back then she came across really well now it’s all gone to her head

• Heart

Dietcoke21

The video is titled "asking my mum questions..." and she does nothing but interrupt her Mum the whole way through. Really bugged me that you could see her desperate to butt in at any opportunity. She did the same with Sean in the other video :mad:

• Angry

XoXo_G0ssip_G1rl

Her insta story asking about acting classes for adults demi hun you're already a top bullshitter you don't need lessons x

• Haha

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice peachesandcream account hasn’t commented again since being called out. Just waiting for Demi’s next alter ego..

• Haha