Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this amber wright thing??! I tried to look back on old threads but there’s too many pages 🤦🏼
Like everyone said, third page of the first thread. There is a lot of posts but honestly you won’t regret reading it. Some of the best (and most idiotic) drama in history. Still makes me laugh!

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her stories about coronavirus hahaha she wasnt exactly taking it serious a week ago😂 lets be honest she doesnt bleeping leave her bedroom anyway... let alone her mums house😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's just posted another new video with Sean and again there's comments again saying people needed subtitles for Sean (same as the last video), I'm from the North East so I can understand him mostly fine but he does have thick accent and mutters a lot... I dont understand why she doesn't actually caption him when he's particularly hard to understand! It wouldn't take much effort, since he hardly speaks anyway but obviously waaaayy too much effort for Dems.
Not everyone is fluent in Geordie 😂 it would probs be pretty funny and add to the video anyway if she did caption him

Reactions: 1
She's just posted another new video with Sean and again there's comments again saying people needed subtitles for Sean (same as the last video), I'm from the North East so I can understand him mostly fine but he does have thick accent and mutters a lot... I dont understand why she doesn't actually caption him when he's particularly hard to understand! It wouldn't take much effort, since he hardly speaks anyway but obviously waaaayy too much effort for Dems.
Not everyone is fluent in Geordie 😂 it would probs be pretty funny and add to the video anyway if she did caption him
I'm from the north east also (like a hour and half from Newcastle) and i can understand sean fine i can't with thick geordie accents 😂 way too much effort for demi to anything

He seems completely done with her and I don't blame him. His answer to what turns him on being a sense of ambition.
REALLY SEAN?
He's either terrified of her reaction or he just can't be bothered with the agro.

I wonder if the lads he works with know about these videos and watch him squirm when his lass is all "you do you, hun" about period sex. Cringe.

Reactions: 2
The new video is meant to be him answering the questions, not her talking over him the whole time ffs

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The way she says females can’t have friends who are boys actually disgusts me.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Right, like a woman can only be friends with men who are gay *eyeroll*
My uni degree was, and chosen career is very male dominated. So as a female I’m supposed to do what? Isolate and not speak to anyone. Seems very fitting right now .. haha

Reactions: 4
People in proper relationships don’t or shouldn’t have friends of the opposite sex. Are you joking?! If you’re in a PROPER STABLE RELATIONSHIP it’s not even slightly a problem!

Also this video is her giving her opinion. Not Sean’s.

Reactions: 16
People in proper relationships don’t or shouldn’t have friends of the opposite sex. Are you joking?! If you’re in a PROPER STABLE RELATIONSHIP it’s not even slightly a problem!

Also this video is her giving her opinion. Not Sean’s.
Agreed, that is a screwed up view by an extremely jealous and insecure person!

Reactions: 5
My best friend is a straight male. My bloke has met him loads but I always meet him just me. There is nothing at all sexual in our friendship. I was so triggered at her saying that. I feel genuinely sorry for her bloke, he reminds me of loads of local lads, he probably hates this youtube thing.

I also wanted to mention the virus and her stupid holiday to Venice. People are dying, and self isolating, losing their jobs, not being able to buy essentials at the shop, old people are suffering, basically the world has serious problems and she worried about her holiday. What a selfish selfish woman. And she has the audacity to get on stories and say "Just updating you guys on my holiday". How about uplifting people and trying to entertain people (as its your job) not drag them down with your boring entitlement.

Bet you she makes a video titled:

"Surprising my Nanna who is self isolating with toilet rolls.... You won't believe what happened!"

And throwing in an undisclosed Andrex sponsor. "Been wiping my arse with Andrex for years, generally obsessed with them. Pacifically the scented ones.. nony the less i'm so happy to be working with them.

That is how low she stoops, exploiting everything for her own gain. She wouldn't have took her Nanna to the spa if it wasn't for a video. I am genuinely waiting to see who she surprises next with her Pringle shaped mouth in the thumbnail pretending to be shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My best friend is a straight male. My bloke has met him loads but I always meet him just me. There is nothing at all sexual in our friendship. I was so triggered at her saying that. I feel genuinely sorry for her bloke, he reminds me of loads of local lads, he probably hates this youtube thing.

I also wanted to mention the virus and her stupid holiday to Venice. People are dying, and self isolating, losing their jobs, not being able to buy essentials at the shop, old people are suffering, basically the world has serious problems and she worried about her holiday. What a selfish selfish woman. And she has the audacity to get on stories and say "Just updating you guys on my holiday". How about uplifting people and trying to entertain people (as its your job) not drag them down with your boring entitlement.

Bet you she makes a video titled:

"Surprising my Nanna who is self isolating with toilet rolls.... You won't believe what happened!"

And throwing in an undisclosed Andrex sponsor. "Been wiping my arse with Andrex for years, generally obsessed with them. Pacifically the scented ones.. nony the less i'm so happy to be working with them.

That is how low she stoops, exploiting everything for her own gain. She wouldn't have took her Nanna to the spa if it wasn't for a video. I am genuinely waiting to see who she surprises next with her Pringle shaped mouth in the thumbnail pretending to be shocked.
Comment of the year 🙏

Honestly it's so fucked up if this girl wins the influencer award, her videos are tit ya can tell she puts no effort in, the other people who have being nominated are way more deserving than her! (sorry if my spelling n punctuation isn't right, please don't come for me haha x)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.