Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her new video, I'm 30 seconds in and she's out of breath. She's speaking like she's just ran a marathon...she's also put even more weight on so that may explain it. Her neck is filthy with fake tan and then her ridiculously sweaty thick make up looks way too pale compared to it? Bet that fake tan is crusty as hell under those chins and neck rolls.

On the blazer dress now...looks like a sack. She's still outta breath.

Now a grey lounge suit and she has the ultimate camel toe and she's claiming she will keep it and wear it...see it on depop soon then demi, yeah?

Fuckin crop top now. Why would you wear a crop if you're shaped that way? She could really flatter her figure with the right clothes but she's trying to stay relatable to her 12 year old fans.

Her hair is literally full of foundation too.

These videos have zero effort and she must be aware that other people can see it?
God I'm horrible but i loooove to hate these videos. Everything in it is a shambles, including demi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What does everyone think of her mam? I know this a strange thing to say but she really reminds me of people who take drugs. Something about her movement and the way she speaks...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think they said in a video once that she drank way too many energy drinks (I think she said around 10 a day I could be wrong) and she was trying to cut down. I think that’s maybe why she seems to be always on a buzz. I do like her mam though she seems canny, she doesn’t pretend to be better than she is. I like seeing their relationship in videos because I think that’s when Demi is at her most relatable, yet she just has this huge snakey side which puts me off.

Reactions: 7
I think they said in a video once that she drank way too many energy drinks (I think she said around 10 a day I could be wrong) and she was trying to cut down. I think that’s maybe why she seems to be always on a buzz. I do like her mam though she seems canny, she doesn’t pretend to be better than she is. I like seeing their relationship in videos because I think that’s when Demi is at her most relatable, yet she just has this huge snakey side which puts me off.
I'm always tempted to watch her videos with her mum as I've found her likable in the past. She seems quite straightforward and funny...just genuine. Mind, I thought that about Demi until I found this site haha.

Reactions: 3
It’s not even hard to declare ads, and tbh it doesn’t put me off watching most videos (probs wouldn’t watch hauls bc I can’t believe what they say If they’re being paid, but in most videos you can skip the script)
What puts me off is people NOT DOING THEIR JOB and declaring it

it literally is not hard

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
“This is perfect for a festival!” um no it isn’t hunny bun... why does she insist on putting a jumper under everything she wears it looks fkn ridiculous
04FBF200-384A-4A41-99AF-9592ABC380D7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Arghhhhh that toast on the sofa! Wtf.

Also anyone else bleeping pissing themselves at the home workout video, where she forgets how to do a jumping jack. How does she even consider herself qualified to help people with this if she can’t even remember that?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Arghhhhh that toast on the sofa! Wtf.

Also anyone else bleeping pissing themselves at the home workout video, where she forgets how to do a jumping jack. How does she even consider herself qualified to help people with this if she can’t even remember that?!
Or where she uses her arms by her side to make sit ups easier, then when she’s up she puts her hands behind her head/ears 😂😂😂😂
She really is f’ing dumb. Me and my husband were howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“This is perfect for a festival!” um no it isn’t hunny bun... why does she insist on putting a jumper under everything she wears it looks fkn ridiculousView attachment 109025
That's what I said too. The way she is layering her clothes is freaking ridiculous. She either dresses like a 12 year old or a hooker

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Owa Demi needs to start and do some cleaning vids if the state of these skirting boards are anything to go by 🤢🤢
4178CC04-1630-4D67-93E4-57A144143870.jpeg

• Sick
Her boobs are flapping about the place like nobody’s business in those workout videos! Is it not painful?!

• Sick
What does everyone think of her mam? I know this a strange thing to say but she really reminds me of people who take drugs. Something about her movement and the way she speaks...
I think she looks like the typical council estate chav, but she has more charm than her daughter!

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, this is my first post as I usually lurk around these forums but I've been watching Demi's videos on and off but at the moment her editing and motivation do seem to have taken a nosedive. Her NHS live stream video also isn't available, is she just going to pretend it never happened, was this just meant to be a one-off live stream?

It is a stressful time but maybe she should take a brief break from feeling the pressure to post on social media and youtube. Posting food diaries, vlogs, hauls, she's documenting so much online for her hunnybuns! You would hope that she would spend some time working on some new ideas or researching a bit more on beauty and fashion considering she picks up each item of clothing and she "loves" pretty much all of the things that she buys. She was showing a blazer dress on her latest video and is sold two which look similar on her depop! Her wardrobe must be a revolving door of fast fashion clothes.

When you compare her videos to Sophielouise and Roxxasarous, it seems that she watches their videos and thinks that she could do the same, but at least they post more interesting and better-edited content, Demi is reliant on churning out boohoo/shein/primark/b&m hauls.
I'm also not really sure if Sean is enjoying being in these videos a lot more these days, making him unwrap his birthday presents while holding a camera for his reaction didn't really seem fair, and with a phone that she thought he would be better off with, not the one that he said that he wanted, she just likely to see it as a chance to post content + gain views.

I also end up cringing at her video intros and outros, it looks like it was made in windows powerpoint.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.