Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the peachesandcream situation! Someone spilllll has she been on here?? Love that

Reactions: 2
Her NHS video has actually been removed. I guess she cares more about being called out as Amber Wright than actually helping the NHS.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What was the peachesandcream situation! Someone spilllll has she been on here?? Love that
Someone called the Peachesandcream account out as being Demi, they denied it off course. I seemed to stick up for her and spell things the same.

Reactions: 4
Her NHS video has actually been removed. I guess she cares more about being called out as Amber Wright than actually helping the NHS.
What happened in the video for it to be removed.?
I never got to see it and don’t believe it just vanished to a mistake lol

Sean dropped round an egg for her?
That sounds very essential 😂

Lol sorry if that’s really nitpicky ...but really ... I doubt he just left it on the doorstop 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her pronunciation really just gets to me. On her everything5pounds video she said the Birkenstocks had a memory foal sole instead of foam. I've noticed she does it a lot in videos. Why wouldn't you edit it out and say it again properly :mad:

Edited to add... and it's a PAID AD just sneakily mentioned in the middle of tonnes of info on her description box. Are you not meant to put it in the title?!

Her pronunciation really just gets to me. On her everything5pounds video she said the Birkenstocks had a memory foal sole instead of foam. I've noticed she does it a lot in videos. Why wouldn't you edit it out and say it again properly :mad:
That would never happen, we all know she’s very lazy with the editing!

Reactions: 3
For the love of god. Someone please teach this girl how to spell.
Someone teach her how to be humble, I think it defeats the purpose to do something kind if you’re looking for praise and admiration in that case it’s entirely selfish, she posted both girls thank yous, she showed the box and then spoke about it further, she also Shared with everyone her friend is having family issues nice.
shes asked for assumptions on Instagram, I don’t have the app but I was going to ask her to address amber wright or tattle life.

Someone teach her how to be humble, I think it defeats the purpose to do something kind if you’re looking for praise and admiration in that case it’s entirely selfish, she posted both girls thank yous, she showed the box and then spoke about it further, she also Shared with everyone her friend is having family issues nice.
shes asked for assumptions on Instagram, I don’t have the app but I was going to ask her to address amber wright or tattle life.
She will NEVER address this site or the amber wright situation publicly; it would mean her little sheep would come on over here and discover what a horrible, dishonest little gremlin she is!

• Haha
Someone teach her how to dress please! Hunnybun, a blazer dress shouldn't open up to your vag area. I guess it doesn't really matter, it will be on depop by the end of the month as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually did like Demi, when she was doing YouTube part time, seemed a nice enough girl, and then she went full time, and its like she puts less effort in :rolleyes: , I then, also discovered tattle, and the whole amber wright thing:ROFLMAO:, I must say, it was a brilliant read;), and since seeing that, I think she's a bleep, thrown her own brother under the bus and was bitching about her friends, like she was back in high school again:rolleyes:, and that's exactly the reason, she'd never address tattle, because she knows, far to many people like me, would see her true colours:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand the need to be so sly when it comes to ADs and gifted items. She never disclosed ads properly and she didn’t say in the video that the items were all gifted to her. It’s so annoying to see someone do their “job” in a way that is so unprofessional. She’s just done a full try on haul with her bottom half cut off so we couldn’t see any of the items on her full length body, what’s the point???? She tweeted the other day that she absolutely hates editing, and you can tell she makes no effort to edit since she literally cannot string a sentence together. There’s nothing special or unique about her I don’t get how she’s got this far. These people try so desperately hard to make their youtube a full time job and then the moment it happens they completely stop trying and their content gets worse! She can’t make any excuses she is just lazy. The thing is before all this Amber Wright stuff when she exposed herself, I actually enjoyed her content and I subscribed when she used to make the “Secret’s About....” videos. I thought back then she came across really well now it’s all gone to her head

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand the need to be so sly when it comes to ADs and gifted items. She never disclosed ads properly and she didn’t say in the video that the items were all gifted to her. It’s so annoying to see someone do their “job” in a way that is so unprofessional. She’s just done a full try on haul with her bottom half cut off so we couldn’t see any of the items on her full length body, what’s the point???? She tweeted the other day that she absolutely hates editing, and you can tell she makes no effort to edit since she literally cannot string a sentence together. There’s nothing special or unique about her I don’t get how she’s got this far. These people try so desperately hard to make their youtube a full time job and then the moment it happens they completely stop trying and their content gets worse! She can’t make any excuses she is just lazy. The thing is before all this Amber Wright stuff when she exposed herself, I actually enjoyed her content and I subscribed when she used to make the “Secret’s About....” videos. I thought back then she came across really well now it’s all gone to her head
I totally agree. I don't get why brands pay her, she is not a good advertisement, she can't talk or dress properly. Embarrassing at her age!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree I think when they go full time they obviously don’t have regular interaction with ‘normal people’ on the regular in a working environment, I think this causes them to lose touch with reality. I like her in her live she came across down to earth. When will youtubers realise we prefer them just to be straightforward ie I’m working with this company in today’s videos, they are providing free content we expect them to make money any which way

Reactions: 5
She clearly reads on here, in her haul she was talking about how she says flannel or funnel, it’s so transparent.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.