Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like Demi but there’s nothing wrong with talking about periods. They’re not vile or anything to be ashamed of.
The way she spoke about them though was to much, how she likes to wipe, i just think there's some things you can say with out going into detail 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I was subscribed to her channel because of some beef she’d had within a beauty group a few years back but duck me “I got a loaf of bread and some Oreos” duck off love

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was subscribed to her channel because of some beef she’d had within a beauty group a few years back but duck me “I got a loaf of bread and some Oreos” duck off love
‘I got a loaf of bread and some Oreos. They’re for another video but I’ve ran out of ideas for videos so..’

😬

Nothing wrong with period talk but she didn’t really need to tell us what her Fem Fresh wipes were for :/

Reactions: 3
What was the beef she had within a beauty group? Tell us all! ☕

Reactions: 4
‘I got a loaf of bread and some Oreos. They’re for another video but I’ve ran out of ideas for videos so..’

😬

Nothing wrong with period talk but she didn’t really need to tell us what her Fem Fresh wipes were for :/
PSA: please don't anyone on this thread use any product like fem fresh. Literally a one way ticket to a yeast infection. Not just that, I'm pretty sure the wipes are just pure plastic so when you flush them down the toilet they don't decompose

Reactions: 13
What was the beef she had within a beauty group? Tell us all! ☕
Ah she was part of like a beauty box exchange, I cant remember if it was for Christmas or something? But anyway she sent someone what she described as a “decent” one so was probably filled with the nicer Poundland things and had to be a certain price I think but the one she received was absolutely tit and she called the person out for it on a video on her YouTube channel and shared it in Facebook beauty groups which is where she got her first like 1k from I think (me being one of them)? That’s when she started to take YouTube “more seriously” and at first she was ok but as soon as she got over 20k she got boring and annoying.

Reactions: 5
Ah she was part of like a beauty box exchange, I cant remember if it was for Christmas or something? But anyway she sent someone what she described as a “decent” one so was probably filled with the nicer Poundland things and had to be a certain price I think but the one she received was absolutely tit and she called the person out for it on a video on her YouTube channel and shared it in Facebook beauty groups which is where she got her first like 1k from I think (me being one of them)? That’s when she started to take YouTube “more seriously” and at first she was ok but as soon as she got over 20k she got boring and annoying.
She used to run a group on Facebook for box swaps, its how I came across her too!

Reactions: 2
Was this group glitter, goss and glow?? I know she used to post on there in 2017 sometime

Reactions: 1

this video 12:45.. the way she spoke to him made me raise my eyebrows a bit, what do you guys think?

• Wow
Was this group glitter, goss and glow?? I know she used to post on there in 2017 sometime
Possibly? Either there or UKMA or Beauty Junkies, she was all over

She used to run a group on Facebook for box swaps, its how I came across her too!
That could be what it was, I just knew it was to with a box swap, followed her out of support for being ripped off but can’t stand the way she is now

The way she spoke about them though was to much, how she likes to wipe, i just think there's some things you can say with out going into detail 😳
Friend, you’re right. I’m on my period now and got myself on an emotional high horse. Sorry!

• Heart
Her ad post for unthinkable plan pisses me off. She’s so full of tit. Hope no one actually falls for it and buys that over priced crap.

She doesn’t have a clue how weight loss works. Saying she lost 7lb because of the diet she did for only 2 and a bit days. No Demi. Even if you did really lose 7lb in a week (which I doubt 🤣) it’s because the first week of any ‘diet’ where you are eating less you lose water weight.. So your first weigh in will alway be larger than what you would lose normally.

I want to know if anyone seriously buys it though? £60 for 5 days off food is far too expensive..

Reactions: 8
Oh my god the singing is so cringey, like hunny bun please can you stop? 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.