Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus now she wants to hold masterclasses for how to become "successful" on social media. I for one would be livid if I got a letter from the school for my little one saying Demi Donnelly was doing a talk with the kids on how to be an influencer. That is the last thing I would want my kid to aspire to be. Theres an episode of South Park called "safe space" (watch it its so funny) where cartman hires someone to remove all the hateful comments that he gets on social media. Maybe she should start an agency for other stupid, vapid, boring influencers who want their constructive comments removed so they can live in their phone bubble of positivity and lies... God she's so precious, how on earth is she able to offer anyone advice?
I’ve recently started on the public speaking circuit for what I do And I am overly conscious that if people are paying to be there, you need to bring VALUE. So something they won’t get from watching a video or reading up on the subject. Can she provide that? Because if she doesn’t people are gonna get livid.

Reactions: 2
She is just so greedy. She has a following so could reach more people making a video for people. Not sure in her case that seminars are a good choice. And yes its a really difficult thing to crack public speaking well done!!

Did anyone notice the amount of dandruff in her hair in the Instagram story about the masterclasses or whatever. I know it’s natural and I’m a bit picky but there was .. a lot. And I think I’d check that before going on camera, but as we know, she doesn’t seem to care about these things.... for some reason

Reactions: 5
She is just so greedy. She has a following so could reach more people making a video for people. Not sure in her case that seminars are a good choice. And yes its a really difficult thing to crack public speaking well done!!
She's not even got 250k subs on youtube, what then makes her an expert that can give advice?

Reactions: 4
To add:
Chapstick, Max Factor, Nair, Nars, Clearasil, Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, Essie, Fem Fresh, Head and Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Schwartzkopf, Victoria's Secret, Veet, OPI....

I know for a fact she's talked about using products like fem fresh recently.
Demi hun I've just started body shop at home, let me know if you want anything, all cruelty free 😂😂😂

Well she’s a scam artist that’s for sure. Everything £5.com reached out to her to ask if they could send her some clothes FOR FREE in return for her promoting them in a video. Which she said yes to. Okay fine. But now this girl is SELLING those clothes on Depop??? The clothes that she didn’t even pay for??? Surely that’s illegal on some level? They didn’t send those clothes for her to sell. The best bit is, she’s selling the top (that you can buy for £5 but she got FREE) for TWELVE POUNDS!! Does she think people are thick? The top was posted yesterday before the video even went live. Honestly, she is one of the worst. Absolutely scam artist.
ECDC7157-0745-4EEA-A4E9-8C7A7EC9CAF2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I was thinking this recently about annelise wood selling gifted dolls kill shoes on depop. I actually am not sure this is allowed. Also theres a dress on her depop thats a size 20!!! How? I know she's been lying about her size but she is definitely not a 20.

EDIT: i.e She doesn't look as big as a 20, but if she is then why did she say she was a 14? such a huge difference

Reactions: 6
Well she’s a scam artist that’s for sure. Everything £5.com reached out to her to ask if they could send her some clothes FOR FREE in return for her promoting them in a video. Which she said yes to. Okay fine. But now this girl is SELLING those clothes on Depop??? The clothes that she didn’t even pay for??? Surely that’s illegal on some level? They didn’t send those clothes for her to sell. The best bit is, she’s selling the top (that you can buy for £5 but she got FREE) for TWELVE POUNDS!! Does she think people are thick? The top was posted yesterday before the video even went live. Honestly, she is one of the worst. Absolutely scam artist.
View attachment 80908
That’s actually disgusting how she gets free clothes then sells them for more. Nothing but greed

Reactions: 13
I was thinking this recently about annelise wood selling gifted dolls kill shoes on depop. I actually am not sure this is allowed.
Remember when Eltoria sold her (tit) advent calendar a year or so ago and she basically filled the calendar with gifted PR and free products she received then sold them to her loyal subscribers? I remember everyone at the time was talking about how it was illegal to sell things that they have received from a company for free and it makes sense. These clothing items and products don’t just magically appear out of no where, it’s a clear business decision for a company. She’s basically scamming them as well. Trollop.

Reactions: 5
What’s with all the ugly clothes that aren’t her style at all? She honestly would do any brand deal for a bit of cash..
3EF887E7-4275-448A-9886-76DF8DFE2A69.png
0155ACB1-6E3E-4374-8E9D-96ACAAB19F2C.png
B59BED0E-EE22-4421-B7F2-E8B2FC6FC90D.png
D3B1B5C9-2E5C-4E42-9358-1F41546EFEE4.png

• Angry
What’s with all the ugly clothes that aren’t her style at all? She honestly would do any brand deal for a bit of cash..View attachment 80937View attachment 80938View attachment 80939View attachment 80940
Thinking she’s a #girlboss bringing in all this money from adds but hunny bun you’ll lose all your integrity and subscribers trust and everyone will stop watching - I know I already have ! And you’ll be back to working a 9-5 - everyone knows doing tit loads of adds is the worse thing an influencer can do for a long term career

Reactions: 6
Do you guys remember her old youtube intro "welcome to my crazy life"? I still think about what could have been so crazy about it, since this toad doesn't do anything. Even keeping her room clean has be a youtube challenge for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The shoes will be up on depop next, honestly I’d feel like messaging the brand and making them aware but that seems petty. Someone needs to contact a tea spilling channel and give them the goss.

Reactions: 3
The shoes will be up on depop next, honestly I’d feel like messaging the brand and making them aware but that seems petty. Someone needs to contact a tea spilling channel and give them the goss.
The problem is, Demi is so irrelevant that no drama channel would ever make a video about her. In the grand scheme of things she is one tiny little fish in a big pond. Only in Demi’s world is she some huge influential social media star. The fact that she’s trying to start master classes for teaching people how to be successful at social media?? The girl can’t even be consistent with her own YouTube and Instagrams!!! She’s constantly not posting, not remaining consistent, not following though, saying she doesn’t know what to post, asking people for ideas... the list is endless. This whole master class thing is SO embarrassing. Don’t know how she can talk about it with a straight face.

Reactions: 12
The problem is, Demi is so irrelevant that no drama channel would ever make a video about her. In the grand scheme of things she is one tiny little fish in a big pond. Only in Demi’s world is she some huge influential social media star. The fact that she’s trying to start master classes for teaching people how to be successful at social media?? The girl can’t even be consistent with her own YouTube and Instagrams!!! She’s constantly not posting, not remaining consistent, not following though, saying she doesn’t know what to post, asking people for ideas... the list is endless. This whole master class thing is SO embarrassing. Don’t know how she can talk about it with a straight face.
Yeah I suppose.
I don’t think she has a enough to bring to the table with masterclasses, when you look at the number of her subscribers in the time that she’s had a channel, I really can’t see it blowing up, she’s done all the challenge videos that tend to attract a larger following and although she got the views, they never stuck around. I think she’s looking for absolutely anything sustainable to do after YouTube, it’ll be merch next. The other issue with the master class, her audience demographic is young pre teens from what I gather from the comments, these are not the type of people you can sell these kind of seminars too, although if she does have much of her YouTube fan base come along it’ll just turn into a meet and greet. I think she needs to read and expand on her vocabulary first before even thinking about public speaking.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 80908
She’s also selling a boohoo coat for £25 when it’s £20 on their website 😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.