Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sh12345

Chatty Member
Are well all in agreement that I can bring back “Demi Donnelly #26 stone” for the next thread or am I gonna get wrong again? Lmao 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

AnniG

Chatty Member
gonna sound vulgar but you know when you see someone and you just know that there vag stinks.
YES! I think that all the time about Demi and even more so now she posted the pic of the damp bit 🤢🤣

Nah he strikes me as one of those lads who don't like going down bellow probly how she gets away with stinking like a trawler.
Sean definitely doesn't go down on Demi. I don't even think he'd try and pretend he likes her fanny either. Can imagine him going down and literally saying to her "Bah! That's stinking that mind Demi" and literally gagging and Demi saying "It's a new perfume I sprayed on it, do you not like it like? Fine I'll not be going down there on you either" then Sean saying "Champion", rolling over and snoring his head off while Demi sits in a huff or goes and climbs into the dog beds to 'try and make Sean jealous'. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Ccapf

VIP Member
I don't understand how a 25 year old who is engaged, can drive, owns her own home, has dogs, a healthy family, a "successful" online career, and is choosing not to have children and get married right away feels she doesn't have a purpose when the world is hers to make her own. She doesn't know how lucky she is. It's kinda sickening to see her complain, she has a roof over her head, the ability to travel safely and food in her fridge. People are homeless on the streets. Girl is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
I'm gonna get dragged for this but I genuinely think she looks like a beluga whale. Her tongue is an extraordinary shape. Someone call David Attenborough to narrate her next vlog.
and here we see the lesser spotted Donnelly. In her natural habitat, she wallows in the comfort of primark fake tan and badly applied foundation. Here, we can see her enjoying the comfort of her mate, Aye. In the wild, their mating dance involves the male collecting a large pile of off brand vegan ready meals for the consumption of the female. Unlike most species, who birth their own species offspring, the offspring of Donnelly and aye is widely observed to be a whippet puppy.

sadly, for many, this species is NOT endangered. None-of-the-less, if you sponsor for just 1 (one) mirrow per month, you can help solve this issue 🧡

• Haha
Reactions: 47

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Honestly scared for her health , not even thats she's plus size you can see the strain all that weight is causing on her body 😐 also can someone help me out why does she always look rotten 🤢🤮 don't know how she has the cheek to tell everywhere about her shampoos and body wash ew looks like she hasn't showerd for weeks 🤮🤮🤮
Up until earlier this year, I was probably a similar size to Demi and I was not in a good way. I got out of breathe just walking, back and knees are were being destroyed, constant headaches etc - I realised I was killing myself so took action and changed how I ate and started introducing gentle exercises and slowly building it up. I’ve now lost over two stone and already feel so much better. I obviously have a long way to go but I no everyday my health is improving

• Heart

Sjd91xx

Christine Louis Vuitton (Christian Louboutin)
Antenna (Antler)
Size 16/18 (Size 22)

• Haha
  • Heart

Piggywig77

Lmao, in her new video she says she earned £6,400 in July. And says twice she doesn’t say that to “bloat” (guessing she’s remixed brag and gloat lol). If that’s what you earned in one month would you honestly waste your time selling £3 tops on depop

• Haha

Blairr

Chatty Member
HAHAHA SEAN FINALLY READ MY DM ABOUT AMBER AND BLOCKED ME 🤣 I sent it months ago and he’s only just done it

• Haha
  • Wow

AnniG

Chatty Member
#26 Bish, bash, bosh, Demi needs a wash. Smelly, leaky muff, always in a huff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46