Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean this in the nicest way possible, but seeing her body makes me feel happy about mine. I’m not the smallest or larger girl but seeing her body makes me feel reassured that I actually do look okay and I’m not overweight or ugly because I’m not stick thin
I feel the exact same. And tbf, we probs wash a hell of a lot more than that scruff bag as well, so our overall hygiene put us miles above her 🤣
Us when we look at her and realise we’re all babes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This photo appeared in my Timehop (no idea why 🤣) It’s from exactly a year ago….I’m shocked at how different she looks
OMG she is double the size now!

You can tell she 100% has gone down hill since living on her own, she can't even handle cooking a single fresh meal let alone keeping on top of washing etc! There's literally only 2 of them, why does she struggle so much

Reactions: 18
gonna sound vulgar but you know when you see someone and you just know that there vag stinks.
It will be absolutely honking

Us when we look at her and realise we’re all babes
True dat. I feel insecure then watch one of her videos and realise I’m a bleeping 10 in comparison. 😂 cheers big D.

What in the hills have eyes? Why is she patting her mother’s tits?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

True dat. I feel insecure then watch one of her videos and realise I’m a bleeping 10 in comparison. 😂 cheers big D.

i thought the same !! do you notice shes stares at her tit before she pats it...thats weird

• Sick
Reactions: 9
gonna sound vulgar but you know when you see someone and you just know that there vag stinks.
YES! I think that all the time about Demi and even more so now she posted the pic of the damp bit 🤢🤣

Nah he strikes me as one of those lads who don't like going down bellow probly how she gets away with stinking like a trawler.
Sean definitely doesn't go down on Demi. I don't even think he'd try and pretend he likes her fanny either. Can imagine him going down and literally saying to her "Bah! That's stinking that mind Demi" and literally gagging and Demi saying "It's a new perfume I sprayed on it, do you not like it like? Fine I'll not be going down there on you either" then Sean saying "Champion", rolling over and snoring his head off while Demi sits in a huff or goes and climbs into the dog beds to 'try and make Sean jealous'. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
If the dogs sleep in their room do they let them watch when they have sex (if they ever do)....I'd be uncomfortable ha just me!! Demi would be shouting Luna mammy loves you xxx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

She does a subtle fanny itch at the start of this tik tok also... 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If the dogs sleep in their room do they let them watch when they have sex (if they ever do)....I'd be uncomfortable ha just me!! Demi would be shouting Luna mammy loves you xxx
Probably put dogs in the bedroom so she can get out of having sex so she doesn't have to go to the effort of washing her beaver. Can just picture her itching then sniffing her hand :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The comments 😂😂😂

1. I absolutely would tell her to her face. I’d bleeping love to bump into the cabbage in town and tell her exactly what I think of her.

2. I have a lush life thanks. I have an education, a well paid job, my own home (and it’s clean!), I’m not morbidly obese and I have a boyfriend who goes down on me every day.

sooooooo winning

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She is 1000% replying to comments made on here 🤣 .. sure someone said in the last few days she looks pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So this video popped in my suggestions… July 2019, everything she bought was size xl, one top size 18. The jeans size 16 and even she admitted they were too small. Lazy bint was much smaller back then than she is now 🙄

Also… Enjoy 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hiyaaa hunnybun if you spent as much time exercising as you do reading tattle then you wouldn't be giving us so much bate and looking like an oversized blancmange.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.