Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should be a vocab section of all the misspellings / mispronounced words over time. And those used by her fans. Still thinking about her nice shap fanny..
Pompous grass is one of my personal favourites! šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Christine Louis Vuitton (Christian Louboutin)
Antenna (Antler)
Size 16/18 (Size 22)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I have all week off work this week guys so Iā€™m gonna add to the wiki if thatā€™s cool? I can spend a little while adding to the sections because I have nothing better to došŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
When you see all these, it really does prove without doubt that she is thicker than that pasta and mince she was cooking for the dogs yesterday šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i am CREASING at demiā€™s ā€œiā€™m not doing too greatā€ video .... saying she doesnā€™t know if she wants a house in newcastle as her future - maybe u shouldā€™ve thought about that before u bought it ffs hahahaha this woman. suddenly wants to live a ā€œsimple lifeā€ in a van. ok. iā€™m sure sean appreciates that

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know someone who was in a relationship from a young age, both had money so bought a big house but were completely miserable together. She left him and is now living her rebellion years in her 30s which is a bit sad, while the rest of us who were wild in our 20s are now chatting about the best way to launder your towels šŸ˜‚

It's weird though because Demi isn't THAT young but just doesn't seem to want to deal with anything that requires maturity. Quite why she would want to move back into her childhood bedroom is beyond me. I would rather lie on a train track than go through that again haha

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20210830-223725_Instagram.jpg
cannot BELIEVE this is the Demi we see now.
She actually looks lovely here! She even looks like a nice person somehow? Yet now she's toxic as duck and looks like a right cow!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.