Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she get that rug professionally cleaned??! She needs to bin it. It’s disgusting 🤢 and the rug in the ‘office’
I bet her house stinks, can almost smell it through the screen! And with having dogs too u need to keep on top of stuff even more. That sofa is a year old 😳 looks like big D has been chewing on the arms!!

My Pet hate though is- referring to everything as ‘she’ - the dream bed- ooooh loook at HER, isn’t SHE lush. It’s a bleeping bed!!! 😡 and dream bed in general makes me want to curl up and die of cringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another thing I keep ranting I’m sorry hun bunz xo!! BUT WHY IS IT SO HARD TOO KEEP YOUR HOUSE CLEAN AND TIDY??? WHEN YOU DONT WORK ALL DAY, EVERYDAY (soz being an influencer is a job forgot lol) I literally work everyday 9-5 apart from Sunday’s and Mondays and even the days I’m working I still have time too clean and look after my home?!!? I don’t get what her excuse is!! Even my partner works from 7am-5pm and he still looks after the house like WHAT THE HELL COME ON?!!

Okay also with her AMAZING wage if she cba cleaning her rug why not just buy a new one ???

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
All the crap on her office floor for a 'campaign' absolutely wreaks of an upcoming Everything 5 Pounds haul.

That being said, I cringe at the fact that she doesn't have the self awareness not to use language like 'campaign' and 'engagement' to her viewers. It's clearly language she regurgitates directly from her management and/or brands and she doesn't have the sense/vocabulary to change it.

Reactions: 19
Messy house. Another sure sign of depression.

Especially how much she loves sponges apparently and b&ms.

When I am under the black cloud my house is lifting 🙈

Reactions: 10
I can’t get over how huge she looks in that video on her story putting stuff on her hair. I don’t know if it’s just because of what she’s wearing, but she fully looks 39 weeks preggaz ready to drop

Reactions: 15
I can’t get over how huge she looks in that video on her story putting stuff on her hair. I don’t know if it’s just because of what she’s wearing, but she fully looks 39 weeks preggaz ready to drop
I'm 34 weeks pregnant and very offended at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Madness how a week ago she’s moaning she’s struggling about being unfulfilled and questioning whether “buying a house in the city” is what she wanted and now barely a week later she’s filmed a tit house tour video going on about how amazing her house is 🤦duck sake barely a week ago she couldn’t wait to get out that house and take off in a van 😂

Things like this really show the sheer stupidity of her followers - they literally lap up everything she says even when she chops and changes constantly!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Any one notice the washer and the dryer full of clothes? Why would you put a wash on if you're not gonna take them straight out? They will bleeping stink! I just can't stop thinking about how much she must smell when I see her and now I know her clothes do too. Those pink curtains clash with the pink bedding, the black radiator and cushions in spare room don't go at all! Sofa is absolutely lifting! The fact you can see into her 'office' without even opening the door due to the glass in the door would motivate most people to keep it tidy. Also why did she get blinds for some of her windows but not all of them? Pisses me right off! Her house is shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
her latest tick tok just shows how much she fucked herself up by quitting that job and "expressing" herself!! haha 🤪

Reactions: 8
God I don’t think I’ve seen a more cringe TikTok!
you normally see them the other way round haha!!!
she claims shes so much happier now, but in my opinion she looked alot more happier in the older photo's!
she honestly looks so miserable now

Reactions: 9
You guys absolutely crease me reading this thread 😂😂😂😂 it's like someone's typed down my months worth of thoughts.

I don't know we're to start 😂
The dandruff?
Those 2 ugly muts?
Her not wanting kids but Sean does?
Her dirty rug?
The dog room? What's that about 😂
She thinking she's a goddess?
Her makeup skills, or lack of them 😂
The way she don't upload for full week and uploads a crappy 10 min video?
The ugly painted patio?
Does she not wash? She has a crusty face with skin falling off.
That sofa? 😭😭🤦‍♀️ eww
She thinks she can sing?
The amount of ads she does? she don't use half the items she advertises

This is months worth of thoughts 😂 yes I vocalised some to end up with her minions attacking and being blocked.

And I can't stop watching the disaster of her life 😂 what's wrong with us

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her chest literally looks black in the recent insta photos.. she needs a wash 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
All the crap on her office floor for a 'campaign' absolutely wreaks of an upcoming Everything 5 Pounds haul.

That being said, I cringe at the fact that she doesn't have the self awareness not to use language like 'campaign' and 'engagement' to her viewers. It's clearly language she regurgitates directly from her management and/or brands and she doesn't have the sense/vocabulary to change it.
THIS! She's too stupid to realise that she's essentially saying "hey, I'm being paid to flog tit to you!" Similar to the whole "body positivity is just good for content" thing... why would you give yourself away like that? Lmao there's dumb and then there's dummmmmbbb.

Reactions: 13
You guys absolutely crease me reading this thread 😂😂😂😂 it's like someone's typed down my months worth of thoughts.

I don't know we're to start 😂
The dandruff?
Those 2 ugly muts?
Her not wanting kids but Sean does?
Her dirty rug?
The dog room? What's that about 😂
She thinking she's a goddess?
Her makeup skills, or lack of them 😂
The way she don't upload for full week and uploads a crappy 10 min video?
The ugly painted patio?
Does she not wash? She has a crusty face with skin falling off.
That sofa? 😭😭🤦‍♀️ eww
She thinks she can sing?
The amount of ads she does? she don't use half the items she advertises

This is months worth of thoughts 😂 yes I vocalised some to end up with her minions attacking and being blocked.

And I can't stop watching the disaster of her life 😂 what's wrong with us
Ah I think the dogs are cute

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.