Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what their friends and family think. Especially not seeing them during lockdown. They must have thought jesus, what on earth has happened to them since they've been living together!
What friends, she had a party in her house and it was all family and her mams friends

Reactions: 8
I missed the end of the last thread so clearly I missed this...no bleeping way did she post that!!!!? Has she deleted it now? I actually just heaved wtf 😭
She really posted it and clearly after reading tattle she deleted within the hour 🤣😭 never to be mentioned again (we remember D) xo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can I just point out, the whole “walk in wardrobe” thing is the biggest waste of time going lmao. The door to that room was literally next to their bedroom door. They’ve made more work for themselves in the long run. They could’ve just put wardrobes or drawers along that back wall where the sliding door is 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Can I just point out, the whole “walk in wardrobe” thing is the biggest waste of time going lmao. The door to that room was literally next to their bedroom door. They’ve made more work for themselves in the long run. They could’ve just put wardrobes or drawers along that back wall where the sliding door is 🤦🏼‍♀️
And they’ve lowered the value of the house by taking away a bedroom

Reactions: 15
6118E1C3-91B9-43DD-9F54-73F1AE492719.png
I was looking way back on her Tiktok and you know she lost so much weight and looked pretty awesome and more confident than she does now. She used to actually be so much more prettier than that was just over a year ago. She was stil vegan

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else find the high pitched shrieking voice she puts on around the pups extremely cringe? It literally makes me cringe her mother did the exact same thing in front of everyone at the party with the pups. What a show up. Who even does that? :oops:

Reactions: 16
Haven't been on here for a while, decided to check what's up, and I was blinded by Demi's swampy hooha 🤢😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.