Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, Demi has always stuck with what’s familiar. Anything that requires personal effort is almost impossible for her: learn to cook? Learn to speak English? Learn to use Google? Learn what plant-based means? Learn that effort brings the possibility of great reward?

But because she has no imagination and limited intelligence, she just can’t manage. Her entire home has been manufactured from what she sees on Pinterest or Instagram; she tries to dress like she’s at least 3 sizes smaller than she is; she has no hobbies or interests. The list goes on.

She’s just stuck in this cycle of what is her reality and comfort zone (doing not much, being bored, filling the void by overeating and impulse-buying cheap tat), and this awareness that her life is really very superficial (so she tries to remedy this with these big ideas that she nabs from other influencers, like she wants to live in the country, live in a van, she’s body positive, she wants to be minimalistic. Funny as well how all of these ideas contradict how she actually is).

Also, just saying, but narcissists often have difficulty with their self-identity 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Howling at the fact that she weighs like 30 clem and has one of the skinniest dog breeds going 🤣

Get yourself a British Bulldog, Demi 🐶

Dunno why it’s taken me this long to find the irony in it like.

No doubt they’ll be overweight like Dolly soon though. bleeping animal cruelty.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she reckons she is going through hardship she needs a bloody shake. Honestly, what a fanny

Reactions: 16
Rant ahead.
Eating all that processed and sugary tit food, coffee at night, no water, no exercise no wonder she is depressed.
Those poor dogs stuck in that filthy house while lazy hole stares on Tattle while stuffing her face with "accidentally" vegan processed food, get off your big hoop and walk around the block, she used to do morning walks when she lived at home.
Its hard to understand why she is so useless as an adult, Andrea doesn't seem like the maternal, smothering mammy that wouldn't prepare a child for the world. 🤔

She needs to participate in her own rescue, I really think she needs therapy ASAP.

Surprised she hasn't deleted,in the words of Jack Nicholson character in a few good men "you can't handle the truth" 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Howling at the fact that she weighs like 30 clem and has one of the skinniest dog breeds going 🤣

I feel so sorry for those dogs. They never look happy. When she done the video of when they went away to wales she was buying them childrens meals in the pub!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The girl couldn’t have more free time on her hands if she tried. She’s a melt. What’s happened to her 638292 side hustles and helping the hogs? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Haha love the word ‘clem’ I’m currently trying to lose 2 clem after lockdown- I often wonder if I’ll bump into Demi at my camp

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just reading comments on her latest vid. No wonder she feels tit with people like this commenting? (Kirsty)
That’s shocking tbf. Nothing wrong with having a 10 year old at 40. I’ll be 44 when my kid is 10. Who cares?!

Reactions: 40
Just reading comments on her latest vid. No wonder she feels tit with people like this commenting? (Kirsty)
Woah what a dick that Kirsty is! I’m in my 30s and at this point don’t want kids but if I did want them I would foster or adopt (and it would probably be older kids as babies freak me out 🤣) - having kids doesn’t always have to be a biological thing!

Reactions: 20
That’s shocking tbf. Nothing wrong with having a 10 year old at 40. I’ll be 44 when my kid is 10. Who cares?!
Ill be 42! Hardly old. Think most 10 year olds will have mums in their late 30s and early 40s? Putting pressure on someone to have kids just because their young is so odd

Reactions: 23
Ill be 42! Hardly old. Think most 10 year olds will have mums in their late 30s and early 40s? Putting pressure on someone to have kids just because their young is so odd
When I was 10 my mum was 51 didn't bother me

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I found that whole segment where she was literally running through what each of her friends were up to in life, very strange. It almost seemed like she was jealous of everyone (even though she made it seem that she was so excited for them). It’s fine to give some examples to express herself, but was there really need to individually name each friend? I wouldn’t even talk about friends to other friends, let alone to thousands of viewers.

Am I being dumb I can’t find her newest video?😂
Daily dose of us channel!

Reactions: 13
She defo need's to break up with Sean, she looks far from happy and he can do better tbh, he deserves someone to actually put some effort into a relationship (and offering to cook for your spouse is a nice Gesture Demi...fish fingers and potato smileys don't count)

I've never seen such a boring, mundane relationship. She needs some excitement in her life, jesus

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.