Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY LIE - this ain’t a balanaces diet for dogs. You can’t just Chuck a load of leftover cheap food in a pan and call it dog food.
Four months ago ? They were on Forthglade a month ago hun.
Such a bleeping liar! Also, if she 'loves cooking for the dogs' why doesn't she cook for herself? Tin of tomatoes, garlic, herbs, seasoning, this could be a meal she could cook Sean! The selfish little liar!

Reactions: 16
Are well all in agreement that I can bring back “Demi Donnelly #26 stone” for the next thread or am I gonna get wrong again? Lmao 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Can we all agree that Demis House has some sort of malevolent presence in it, which is effecting her and draining her energy and creativity?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest post showing she’s always been bad at matching her bra colour to her clothes

I've always wondered what the 'health issues' Demi claims to get when she hits a certain size are. The way she talks about it is like they flip on and off like a switch.

The earlier comment about her treating the pups like kids and wondering if it is because her mates are having them gave me a lightbulb moment.

I wonder if she has issues with her cycle/PCOS kind of thing and is worried about her fertility? The constant chatter about wanting and then not wanting kids so strongly would make sense. Maybe she is trying to reassure herself.

Reactions: 14
I've always wondered what the 'health issues' Demi claims to get when she hits a certain size are. The way she talks about it is like they flip on and off like a switch.

The earlier comment about her treating the pups like kids and wondering if it is because her mates are having them gave me a lightbulb moment.

I wonder if she has issues with her cycle/PCOS kind of thing and is worried about her fertility? The constant chatter about wanting and then not wanting kids so strongly would make sense. Maybe she is trying to reassure herself.
I've thought for a long time that she may have fertility problems and that's why she talks about starting a family like she does because she's worried she can't have kids.

She looked so much prettier and healthier in those pictures she posted. It’s such a shame. Even 12-18m ago she looked a total different person

Reactions: 8
She looked so much prettier and healthier in those pictures she posted. It’s such a shame. Even 12-18m ago she looked a total different person
Agreed she looks completely different now, and whatever grooming she did do has totally gone out the window.

Reactions: 7
GUYS WE FINALLY HAVE A WIKI FOR DEMI!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

ahhhhh I’m excited!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Recommended sections:

Amber Wright saga
Body Positivity
Photoshop
Veganism
The dogs
Sean
Family eg Brad, mum, nanna, stepdad etc
Fashion

suggestions welcome 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Recommended sections:

Amber Wright saga
Body Positivity
Photoshop
Veganism
The dogs
Sean
Family eg Brad, mum, nanna, stepdad etc
Fashion

suggestions welcome 😅
Suggestions definitely welcome.

I’m rubbish with words so whoever wants to help please do. I’m not sure if I’m the only one with permission to edit? Not sure how it works.

Suggestions definitely welcome.

I’m rubbish with words so whoever wants to help please do. I’m not sure if I’m the only one with permission to edit? Not sure how it works.
I can edit too by the looks of it but I’m not very techy and don’t understand what to do 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm suggesting we add a "indecisive" section. One that lists every single one of Demi's flip flopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
what about the wet patch on her knickers? deleted from her page, but immortalised here forever :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Should be a vocab section of all the misspellings / mispronounced words over time. And those used by her fans. Still thinking about her nice shap fanny..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.