Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget Miss money bags went to TK Maxx especially for those Slidaz (in her voice 😂)
She skimmed past the nice Calvin Klein's and Guess ones and opted for a £7.99 Penguin pair 🤣
I'm not knocking anyone who likes penguin 🐧 BUT if you claim to be raking in the thousands surely you'd go abit more up market 😂
Love how she's slimmed those legs down too 😂
Let's face it her calves are like full on tree trunks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't forget Miss money bags went to TK Maxx especially for those Slidaz (in her voice 😂)
She skimmed past the nice Calvin Klein's and Guess ones and opted for a £7.99 Penguin pair 🤣
I'm not knocking anyone who likes penguin 🐧 BUT if you claim to be raking in the thousands surely you'd go abit more up market 😂
Love how she's slimmed those legs down too 😂
Let's face it her calves are like full on tree trunks!
😭😭😭😭

Gal has bigger calves than Jack Grealish

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Speaking of her Depop, I thought I’d bring these lovely items back… I still can’t believe she had the guts to sell these… if they look like that, put them in the bin!
They are absolutely filthy, at least clean the tit stain at the front of the converse.
This girl is a dirt bird 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Speaking of her Depop, I thought I’d bring these lovely items back… I still can’t believe she had the guts to sell these… if they look like that, put them in the bin!
I’m still flabbergasted at the fact someone bought them 🙈🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Surely she would know that no fucker wants to buy them besides pervs?

Reactions: 9
Speaking from experience I actually sell my shoes to foot fetish people and make a lot so big D is missing a trick on depop hunni-buns

• Haha
Reactions: 26
as someone who grew up working class I understand saving money... but she's just so cheap. like, cheap cheap. £1 for 50 chicken nuggets from farmfoods cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Atleast her depop gives us more proof that she is an utter liar with regards to her clothing size! So the size she is today which we all know is huge she claims she’s a size 18. But in this picture where she is noteably smaller she is also in a size 18 dress 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Atleast her depop gives us more proof that she is an utter liar with regards to her clothing size! So the size she is today which we all know is huge she claims she’s a size 18. But in this picture where she is noteably smaller she is also in a size 18 dress 🤔
"Belt not included" that's sending me. Maybe we should buy something to give it a sniff test and report back. After all I think we are quite charitable people and demi needs all the help she can get with her failing career.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.