Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have this envision. I have this envision.

WTF!!!!!!! What the actual duck??????

Knew it!

Is she medicated? She feels delusional?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone notice in the video she’s just posted about how she wants to pack up her stuff in a van she says the pups first and hesitates before she says Sean 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It seems like she is depressed from the latest video. Best thing she can do is visit her gp, and look at areas in her life she can improve. Get out of the house a bit, go nice day trips, cook nice healthy meals ( she can afford them) , self care, get a new hairstyle, see a therapist, get a personal trainer, join a health club which has a pool, spa and gym !

She is privileged in that she can afford to access all these things to improve her life.

Reactions: 28
I don't understand how a 25 year old who is engaged, can drive, owns her own home, has dogs, a healthy family, a "successful" online career, and is choosing not to have children and get married right away feels she doesn't have a purpose when the world is hers to make her own. She doesn't know how lucky she is. It's kinda sickening to see her complain, she has a roof over her head, the ability to travel safely and food in her fridge. People are homeless on the streets. Girl is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Can someone explain to me why she did her skin care and then went for a shower… seems a little counter productive

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New video was 5 minutes of her trying to convince everyone she has friends 🤣 hi Demi 👋

Please speak to someone about the way that you're feeling. You seem a little depressed.

• Haha
You know why she’s done this video….because everyone was taking the piss out her for THAT photo with the stain, so she’s done a video trying to get everyone to feel sorry for her 🙄 it’s predictable demi

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You know why she’s done this video….because everyone was taking the piss out her for THAT photo with the stain, so she’s done a video trying to get everyone to feel sorry for her 🙄 it’s predictable demi
she’s done it before, can’t remember the specifics but it might have been when it all came out about the makeup artist, she shared a post on her story from maybe selfloveliv? About having suicidal thoughts but presented it as her own post 🙄

Reactions: 9
So true but surely no one can feel sorry for someone who shows their stained bleeping knickers on the internet 🤣
Just shows how lazy she is with her content. The big mongrel

• Haha
Reactions: 9
London x9

She needs a routine, her job is online- get up, get dressed and film content! I used to follow her when she done the things like challenges not involving food and reviews on different stuff and hauls.
She’s depressed and does not seem happy with Yawn. She’s going on about getting a van and buggering off, and everyone is commenting saying do it- but what about him? He has a career and a decent job so he might not want that. Ever thought about asking him before broadcasting it to the nation??! Jesus!! I know at 25 (and even at 37 now) I don’t want to get married so why get engaged in the first place!!!?
She needs to het off her ass and go to the doctors and get a fkin life, get up like the rest of us and stop moaning. She doesn’t know what hardship is

Reactions: 20
London x9

She needs a routine, her job is online- get up, get dressed and film content! I used to follow her when she done the things like challenges not involving food and reviews on different stuff and hauls.
She’s depressed and does not seem happy with Yawn. She’s going on about getting a van and buggering off, and everyone is commenting saying do it- but what about him? He has a career and a decent job so he might not want that. Ever thought about asking him before broadcasting it to the nation??! Jesus!! I know at 25 (and even at 37 now) I don’t want to get married so why get engaged in the first place!!!?
She needs to het off her ass and go to the doctors and get a fkin life, get up like the rest of us and stop moaning. She doesn’t know what hardship is
I always got the impression she didn’t want to get engaged but Demi is the sort of person who gets married just for the YouTube and Instagram content

The whole end of that vlog was just Sean sitting on his phone ignoring Demi as usual and then moaning at each other, it’s like they don’t even like each other

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i mean to be fair who would want to be friends with that?

why is it that every time Demi's views drop she comes out with a video with some sort of struggle. i'm sorry i don't believe her 1 bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.