Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s really earning 6k (less tax) per month, why on earth does she need to sell clothes on depop when she could be donating them? It sounds like she doesn’t donate anything which is ridiculous when she’s earning what she is (or claims to be).

Reactions: 24
If she’s really earning 6k (less tax) per month, why on earth does she need to sell clothes on depop when she could be donating them? It sounds like she doesn’t donate anything which is ridiculous when she’s earning what she is (or claims to be).
She's greedy

Reactions: 10
The second I heard ‘bloat’ I just knew this thread would be a riot. I wasn’t disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually can’t watch any of her videos now where she’s talking directly to the camera. I just find her so difficult to look at up close for any period of time :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually can’t watch any of her videos now where she’s talking directly to the camera. I just find her so difficult to look at up close for any period of time :sick:
This. Especially when her dandruff is making a guest appearance and her thick thrushy tongue is in 4k😭 she should use her 6 grand to invest in a tongue scraper.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm gonna get dragged for this but I genuinely think she looks like a beluga whale. Her tongue is an extraordinary shape. Someone call David Attenborough to narrate her next vlog.
and here we see the lesser spotted Donnelly. In her natural habitat, she wallows in the comfort of primark fake tan and badly applied foundation. Here, we can see her enjoying the comfort of her mate, Aye. In the wild, their mating dance involves the male collecting a large pile of off brand vegan ready meals for the consumption of the female. Unlike most species, who birth their own species offspring, the offspring of Donnelly and aye is widely observed to be a whippet puppy.

sadly, for many, this species is NOT endangered. None-of-the-less, if you sponsor for just 1 (one) mirrow per month, you can help solve this issue 🧡

• Haha
Reactions: 47
and here we see the lesser spotted Donnelly. In her natural habitat, she wallows in the comfort of primark fake tan and badly applied foundation. Here, we can see her enjoying the comfort of her mate, Aye. In the wild, their mating dance involves the male collecting a large pile of off brand vegan ready meals for the consumption of the female. Unlike most species, who birth their own species offspring, the offspring of Donnelly and aye is widely observed to be a whippet puppy.

sadly, for many, this species is NOT endangered. None-of-the-less, if you sponsor for just 1 (one) mirrow per month, you can help solve this issue 🧡
I literally read this in Attenborough’s voice 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shocked how different she was in the old q and a. Seemed so much more genuine and just all together nicer. I honestly think leaving her council job was the worst thing she could do. She’s got no one keeping her in check now. If you spoke to someone in a real life job like she does some of her commenters, you’d get pulled up. There’s no one stopping her being a rude witch to anyone and everyone now and it’s quite clear. Hopefully she’s saving most of this 6 grand a month cos she’ll soon be needing it.

Reactions: 21
I think she is a very tight person, like she stayed with her 'friend' in London. If that were me i would have bought my friend lunch as a thank you, but no she split the bill. I don't think she earns that much at all though, not even half.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I'm wondering whether she just picked a good month to do this video? Being self-employed, her wage will vary and looking at her content and her engagement, I highly doubt she makes that much every month. I mean, I know "influencer" is a very good career money wise (at least in the short term), but I refuse to accept that she'd be on £72k a year with the content she's producing.

Reactions: 32
Never knew she worked for the council, aren't jobs like that aptitude based 🤔
equal opportunities

i read this in my head, in the voice of david attenborough haha!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.