Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for another new thread! Another new member @wait_what with a banger of a title!

Anyone want to recap?

The thread took a musty turn towards the end with Big D posting a pic of her underwear with a wet patch šŸ¤¢ that is how low weā€™ve sunk people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Time for another new thread! Another new member @wait_what with a banger of a title!

Anyone want to recap?

The thread took a musty turn towards the end with Big D posting a pic of her underwear with a wet patch šŸ¤¢ that is how low weā€™ve sunk people
What a recap šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing that pisses me off with that speech she did at the end of the video is, sheā€™s referring to people on insta that have ā€˜thinnerā€™ bodies or whatever.. but how do she know that just because theyā€™re ā€˜thinnerā€™ theyā€™re happy with their body. Thatā€™s what annoys me about all the body positivity posts that influences and celebs do. Iā€™ve got body dysmorphia but I am only a small build, so do people just assume that Iā€™m happy because Iā€™m skinnier?! She just doesnā€™t have a clue and they way she words things is just ridiculous.

Reactions: 26
It just demonstrates how much she loathes herself and how the entire body positivity movement is a load of codswallop for her. Thin + beautiful = fake Ć· happy = she hates everyone + herself.

I can't get over the stained pants and her not even noticing. Girl just no! Posts take time and effort, every minute detail should be checked and then checked again before its put on the world wide Web. Feck me her tattle threads are full of this type of stuff, its so fucked up. This wally bought a house on the basis of this...... and there are people on this thread working their actual arses off. Makes me die a little.

Reactions: 23
tbh i just think shes craves popularity and money so much that's why she lost herself. shes trying to be like whoever is popular at the time, but in the long run it screws her channel up. What annoys me the most is the lack of effort. she cant keep to a schedule, her editing is absolute crap, her content is all over the place. her channel represents exactly how she is...all over the place with no direction

Reactions: 20
Big D trying to sell the Muscle Food plan: ā€œsimply because Iā€™ve used it before and I know itā€™s the plan that works for me.ā€

Me, looking at the camera like Iā€™m in the office šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Itā€™s literally all convenience food - she wonā€™t learn anything from just taking stuff out of a packet to reheat. Why does she not take cookery lessons and film them and turn it into a blog?
Nothing green unfortunately. Why doesnā€™t she like eating vegetables?

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s like when she went back to the gym, but she chose to go to sculpt which is Adam collard from love islands gym and be PTā€™d by him.. clearly went because of who he was and then didnā€™t like that he is actually a good PT and she needed to put the work in! šŸ„“

Reactions: 18
Yeah youā€™d think that as a vegan she would know all sorts of ways to cook veg smh
Even just making a massive spag bol and adding a ton of blended up veg works well. Demi could then use this to make a big batch cooked selection of home made ready meals

Reactions: 6
When exactly did the muscle food plan work before? The last time she advertised them she went on a bender of takeaways and then balled her bulbs out about binge eating. Looking at that pile of crap food stuff makes my insides heave. Who is she kidding?

Reactions: 17
The thing that pisses me off with that speech she did at the end of the video is, sheā€™s referring to people on insta that have ā€˜thinnerā€™ bodies or whatever.. but how do she know that just because theyā€™re ā€˜thinnerā€™ theyā€™re happy with their body. Thatā€™s what annoys me about all the body positivity posts that influences and celebs do. Iā€™ve got body dysmorphia but I am only a small build, so do people just assume that Iā€™m happy because Iā€™m skinnier?! She just doesnā€™t have a clue and they way she words things is just ridiculous.

This is the negative side of being body positive in a larger body, the feelings of people in smaller bodies are disregarded. We all have body issues regardless of size and real body positive people will accept everyone. Demi is nothing but a jealous girl. She wants to be skinny and pretty but she's not and that's why she rips other smaller bodies down. She's putting more thought into this than we are because it's her issues, not ours.

I donā€™t like vegetables but I find ways of getting them into meals like making a sauce out of them etc - Demi doesnā€™t even bother
Unless they're smothered in bisto gravy and calls it's a stew. That disgusted me.

• Haha
How can she go on her stories and claim the Muscle Foods plan has worked for her ā€˜several timesā€™ in the pastā€¦. When sheā€™s currently the size of a houseā€¦? Make it make sense.
Itā€™s never worked and sheā€™s gained back whatever sheā€™s lost, plus extra each time.
GET SOME bleeping HELP, DEMI, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR HEALTH.

Sheā€™ll drop dead if she carries on the way sheā€™s going

Even just making a massive spag bol and adding a ton of blended up veg works well. Demi could then use this to make a big batch cooked selection of home made ready meals
Canā€™t trust herself to batch cook. Sheā€™ll eat it in one šŸ‘€ā€¦ sorry, not sorry

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I miss the good old days when they made those channel 4 food programmes. Two prime candidates in Newcastle for sure. Maybe she's angling for a bbc spot on eat well for less.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.