Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel betrayed she hasn’t called this a bedroom renovation 🥲
You should stay true to yourself, Demi, hunni-bun 😘

Stay on brand bbz
Tbf she does call it a ~renovation in the video itself though 🙃 give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly scared for her health , not even thats she's plus size you can see the strain all that weight is causing on her body 😐 also can someone help me out why does she always look rotten 🤢🤮 don't know how she has the cheek to tell everywhere about her shampoos and body wash ew looks like she hasn't showerd for weeks 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 21
Honestly scared for her health , not even thats she's plus size you can see the strain all that weight is causing on her body 😐 also can someone help me out why does she always look rotten 🤢🤮 don't know how she has the cheek to tell everywhere about her shampoos and body wash ew looks like she hasn't showerd for weeks 🤮🤮🤮
Up until earlier this year, I was probably a similar size to Demi and I was not in a good way. I got out of breathe just walking, back and knees are were being destroyed, constant headaches etc - I realised I was killing myself so took action and changed how I ate and started introducing gentle exercises and slowly building it up. I’ve now lost over two stone and already feel so much better. I obviously have a long way to go but I no everyday my health is improving

• Heart
Reactions: 47
They desperately need to get their ceilings skimmed. Modern furniture and then horrible 1970s artex 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That Cam Kirkham video is absolutely hilarious! She could learn a thing or two from him.

Amber Wright…your fiancé is a boring duck 🤣🤣🤣 that song is amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That was THE most underwhelming room transformation ever. Not really a reveal when she has vloged the room more than once in its revealed state.

If you are going to tell us where stuff is from (considering how long you've "planned" this video for) at least get a list together beforehand or look back at previous videos.

Reactions: 20
I’m bigger than Demi just 2-3 sizes big and at her size I still struggled. She will be puffed out. I don’t see why she does get real professional help for her “ binge eating disorder “

Reactions: 7
I’m bigger than Demi just 2-3 sizes big and at her size I still struggled. She will be puffed out. I don’t see why she does get real professional help for her “ binge eating disorder “
she is too depressed i think, as in not in the right mental head space to lose weight.

Reactions: 5
Has she really made an entire ‘renovation’ video over a new bed and shelf? Fml. Also she’s an ungrateful bleep. The first bed was gifted to her and shes done nothing but put it down. The whole room looks tacky as duck.

Reactions: 27
Let’s recap on pissy pants !!

That’s scary look how much her face has sunken. I’m not even being rude here but her health must be suffering I’m pretty sure her legs having no ankles is water retention and pressure on her heart it’s so bad !!
I missed the end of the last thread so clearly I missed this...no bleeping way did she post that!!!!? Has she deleted it now? I actually just heaved wtf 😭

Reactions: 8
Has she really made an entire ‘renovation’ video over a new bed and shelf? Fml. Also she’s an ungrateful bleep. The first bed was gifted to her and shes done nothing but put it down. The whole room looks tacky as duck.
Iv just watch the new bedroom make over she could of just added that in to a vlog we have seen the shelf and bed bfor and the water bowl on the floor in the bedroom and this is the first time the bed been mentioned it been gifted well less iv miss her say it befor. 🤨. And her video with the music or soo boring 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.