Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TigerShark

Chatty Member
Madness how a week ago she’s moaning she’s struggling about being unfulfilled and questioning whether “buying a house in the city” is what she wanted and now barely a week later she’s filmed a shit house tour video going on about how amazing her house is 🤦Fuck sake barely a week ago she couldn’t wait to get out that house and take off in a van 😂

Things like this really show the sheer stupidity of her followers - they literally lap up everything she says even when she chops and changes constantly!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I think I've said this before she reminds me of that woman off the film Misery - she's got a psycho look about her!!
Screenshot_20210903-223704-445.png
miseryhoror.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
just deleting photos from my phone and come across this beauty…
WHY DO PEOPLE TAKE PHOTOS OF THEM CRYING (FAIR ENOUGH IF YOU WANT TOO LOL) BUT WHY UPLOAD THEM PUBLICLY SHE COULD OF DONE A BLACK SCREEN AND WROTE ALL THAT WITHOUT UPLOADING THAT PIC, I’m sorry it gets on my nerves !!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Hurrah54

VIP Member
People dismiss renting but I think it's really valuable for knowing what you want in your future home and whether you like living with your partner!!
Living with someone is a complete different dynamic in my opinion. I think they rushed into buying a place after living at home their whole life.

Reactions: 39

hootmatoot

Chatty Member
Big D trying to sell the Muscle Food plan: “simply because I’ve used it before and I know it’s the plan that works for me.”

Me, looking at the camera like I’m in the office 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Osjeheibznjd

Why is not wanting a baby considered selfish? I've never understood that.
im guessing she means that Demi is too selfish of a person as she always thinks about herself therefore wouldn’t be able to look after kids. For example getting dogs and palming them off to a “school” she would be sending her baby off to a minder the minute it pops out

demi = selfish rather than not having kids = selfish

Reactions: 37

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Why is everythin in her house 12 months old yet the soft furnishings look like they're from a skip already?

• Haha
The comments 😂😂😂

1. I absolutely would tell her to her face. I’d fucking love to bump into the cabbage in town and tell her exactly what I think of her.

2. I have a lush life thanks. I have an education, a well paid job, my own home (and it’s clean!), I’m not morbidly obese and I have a boyfriend who goes down on me every day.

sooooooo winning

Attachments

• Haha

Binx

VIP Member
gonna sound vulgar but you know when you see someone and you just know that there vag stinks.

• Haha
  • Angry