Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ccapf

VIP Member
Sat on the floor swapping the wax melts whilst a Demi video is on, look up to this…

Also if you’ve watched the latest video.

bloat.

I'm gonna get dragged for this but I genuinely think she looks like a beluga whale. Her tongue is an extraordinary shape. Someone call David Attenborough to narrate her next vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

hootmatoot

Chatty Member
She has a vitamin deficiency. Can tell by her scalloped tongue. Demi if your reading this get your gp to check folate, ferritin and b12.

I know this as I'm b12 deficient. Mines is due to malabsorprion but as she is a vegetarian who doesn't eat a lot of veg she won't be taking in enough nutrients
I think she’s deficient in a number of things :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Hannybun01

Can someone please, please teach her the true meaning of the word "renovation" 😭 she's said it about every room in the house yet all she's done is fill them with stuff from B&M.

Also not to be mean but the garden is looking rough. The grass is dead, there's weeds and dog shit everywhere, big holes where the dogs have dug up the grass, the "pateeyo" is a mess, and that horrible dog/chicken coop just looks like something you'd find in Soviet Russia or some middle of nowhere redneck town in America (OK, they haven't got to it yet). It's bleak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

BaileyMC

VIP Member
I have all week off work this week guys so I’m gonna add to the wiki if that’s cool? I can spend a little while adding to the sections because I have nothing better to do😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Perryjerry

Oooh okay, so here's my first go at a thread title 😂 Demi Donnelly #26 Looks stinky, house is trash, best do another AD for cash

• Haha
  • Heart
Doesn’t like the thought of euthanising animals but will happily feed her dogs pasta and strap them in the car by their necks.

• Heart

apple727

This is officially my favourite thread on this website. I genuinely haven’t laughed this much at all recently. I’ve has a very stressful time recently but this thread is a lifesaver. You’re all hilarious and I always save this one for last because it’s by far the funniest one i’ve seen! Thank you to our queen manky muff big demz for providing the immaculate content for tattle and of course everyone here who bring the spot on descriptions.

*the image represents me when I see someone has posted in the thread*

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33