Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, why you'd just randomly take a photo of your fridge and post to Instagram has me baffled but I'm even more baffled as to why you wouldn't clean it first? You can see that the paint is coming off the doors aswell on the kitchen cupboards. If it was a photo to show how shite the quality of the kitchen is why wouldn't they go direct to the place they got the kitchen from? Less than a year old and it's looking very grubby!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh my giddy aunt. The dogs have taken the paint off that new kitchen. Oooooohhhh I wouldn't be having that. Two big monsters in the house that can't behave and then the mutts :ROFLMAO: 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HAHAHA SEAN FINALLY READ MY DM ABOUT AMBER AND BLOCKED ME 🤣 I sent it months ago and he’s only just done it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
HAHAHA SEAN FINALLY READ MY DM ABOUT AMBER AND BLOCKED ME 🤣 I sent it months ago and he’s only just done it
He was probly having eye brow spasms all over place as usual so couldn't see to find the block option. Looks like he's finally found it. Twitchy twitch. He's like the Cadbury eye brow advert.

• Haha
Demi’s editing is so bad, like when she says something and says it wrong she just repeats what she was saying and doesn’t remove the wrong bit 😅 why wouldn’t you want your vidyooos to be spot on if that’s your job?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Demi’s editing is so bad, like when she says something and says it wrong she just repeats what she was saying and doesn’t remove the wrong bit 😅 why wouldn’t you want your vidyooos to be spot on if that’s your job?
the worst editing has to be that video she did for some brand, i can't remember who now :unsure: she was lying on her bed like complete lunatic making loads of mistakes

Reactions: 4
We all know Sean has no idea how to use Instagram - Demi probably checks his messages because she’s so paranoid

• Haha
View attachment 725508 I was looking way back on her Tiktok and you know she lost so much weight and looked pretty awesome and more confident than she does now. She used to actually be so much more prettier than that was just over a year ago. She was stil vegan
I’ve just been looking at her videos from this time last year to have a look for myself and my god she’s literally half the size! She looked so much better and healthier. I didn’t realise how much she’s changed in a year!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just been looking at her videos from this time last year to have a look for myself and my god she’s literally half the size! She looked so much better and healthier. I didn’t realise how much she’s changed in a year!
When I saw her mother on the 50th party video I was shocked how much healthier and well kept she looks compared to Demi I know that sounds awful but it's true. Like put side by side I'd have said Demi was the older one lately.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.