Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sh12345

Chatty Member
I think it's a piece of jewellery. Or sumthing if I'm looking at right thing 😂😂. But anyone else notice the rug under the desk were her feet go 🤢🤢🤢
Yeah it’s either jewellery or hair clips from what I can see

Reactions: 1

Hurrah54

VIP Member
He’s said before in a Q&A that’s he did want kids. Then Demi was like ‘well I don’t’ and they both just seemed to shrug it off… that’s one of the biggest factors in a relationship. Sure it’s absolutely fine to not have children but both parties need to be happy with that decision. It seemed like Sean didn’t really know what to say back to her and is probably assuming she will change her mind…
Was is this video at 5:11?

greenbear

VIP Member
He’s said before in a Q&A that’s he did want kids. Then Demi was like ‘well I don’t’ and they both just seemed to shrug it off… that’s one of the biggest factors in a relationship. Sure it’s absolutely fine to not have children but both parties need to be happy with that decision. It seemed like Sean didn’t really know what to say back to her and is probably assuming she will change her mind…
Wow I never seen that, well that is definitely a deal breaker. I hope she doesn't have kids just to keep him

kizzy

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this is so clearly photoshopped/ edited. And badly too. No way she looks like this.

edit: PS her followers are delusional comparing her to Beyoncé 😂
Those knickers look like they've got flesh coloured material sides in.

Ccapf

VIP Member
Does anyone else find the high pitched shrieking voice she puts on around the pups extremely cringe? It literally makes me cringe her mother did the exact same thing in front of everyone at the party with the pups. What a show up. Who even does that? :oops:
Won't lie, I talk to my dog like that too 😂 my dog responds so well to high pitched noises. It's like he know play time is starting too😂