Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It never fails to make me laugh how fast we get through Demis threads. She is the gift that keeps on giving. I'd like to say a huge thankyou to Demz for consistently being tragic, thick as pig tit and dishing out the ghastly content we live for.

Chin chin x 🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 31

wiki hunnybuns xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The pic of Demi and her pal standing next to each other in the orange dress sends me. Katie was absolutely trolling her, who needs friends eh? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just fell in a Cam Kirkham hole- that guy is hilarious!!
We need to give credit on the wiki for the ‘aaaamber wriiiight’ song- it’s a classic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saying she won't go summer in the city again as its not her vibe.. Lets be honest it's because she cannot show her face around other youtubers 😂
I met her when she was at summer in the city. I chatted with her for a few minutes she came across really shy and was nervous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn't be bothered to watch her latest video, four seconds in and my toes were curling around my inflatable flip flops. The way she kept looking at the camera reminded me of Ricky Gervais in The Office 🤣 so uncomfortable!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve always found her mouth repulsive - and I don’t mean it’s weird shape either (that’s something else entirely).

She has this swollen, grotesque grey tongue and her wide flat jaw makes her look like she’s a granny sometimes without her fake teeth in.

I’ve never got over how exaggerated her mouth moves as well when she’s talking. My face would ache if I was opening and distorting my mouth as much as she does while she’s yammering away.

And let’s not forget she has teeth missing (at 25!!) so oral hygiene is clearly not a priority for her.

I bet her breath stinks 😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I want to call it that Demi is gonna jump on the MLM BOO train, if you haven’t stumbled across these nutters you should have a look, they literally eat parasitic dirt to dEtOx and end up with bloody worms. I reckon that’s gonna be her next health kick

Reactions: 9
And let’s not forget she has teeth missing (at 25!!) so oral hygiene is clearly not a priority for her.
Gosh has she really, I've never noticed! She definitely gives me the toothless granny vibes at times as well, I dont think it helps that her face is so fat as well as it makes the angles even worse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t sleep last night so watched her video (which ironically helped me fall asleep)
I had to laugh when she said she no longer follows trends on YouTube and just does what she wants…..Demi you’ve changed your whole Instagram into a body positivity page and plastered loads of edited photos on it and also admitted it’s all for content! That’s following a trend you bleeping wetwipe!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.