Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
I think it looks great,when Katie of the modernmum did it,she had a ton of support,I think that the problem is is that Mario did it!
I'd like to personally welcome you to the Mario threads hen. We don't offer a bespoke de-programming service here, but we can certainly help with some support and guidance.

Starting with the tree. Remember last year when all UK Governments asked us to stay at home and protect the NHS? Essential shopping and travel only? Mario was busy touring the tat shops for his 2021 Christmas decs cos he was "ower it".

After 2/3 years of compulsive shopping, being on the gram and "influencing" people to buy the things he bought or put his name on, he admitted to being in excruciating debt. COVID was the blessing that stopped him going out and spending and enabled him to dig himself out of the debt hole of his own making. He glossed over that COVID was actually devastating most people because it was so advantageous to his own situation.

Most recently of course, he's punting an oil diffuser at £45 a throw (£40.50 with his discount plus delivery). He has implied that he and Hannah worked hard on the design and it was months in the making. The very same machine is on Amazon today for £20.99 with free next day delivery for Prime members. The "months in the making" he refers to is most likely about the Suez canal being blocked and causing mayhem with import delivery dates - it was categorically nothing to do with design of the product, as all he did was choose from a catalogue

You'll believe what you want to believe though and this is no a place for censorship. If you have any other Mario theories/virtues that requires de-bunking though, we're here to help.

Tattie hearts to you 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Babybail93

VIP Member
New thread suggestion by @TheCrapetCleaner with 44 likes! (Love that name hen!)

6F2C0007-C2F9-461A-97E0-02E082A3A9BB.jpeg

So ma lovelies it’s already tame fer a new bespoke made to order boujee thread on this dayn of dawn!

The patron Saint of Paisley has treatid us awe to lots the last two weeks!

It all began with a Sunday lunch at his sister’s, which needed to be put on “rate my plate”! Boiled tatties, anaemic gammon and an oxo cube. Yum! He then showed us all his sister’s new “gorgeous” front door. It looked like a door most people have. He was just impressed it opened into the open air, unlike his slum.

He took us on another “am nae in this fur the money. Not for me that life on THIS APP!” jurneh. It then took him 2,083 dots of doom to answer 4 questions.

Despite saying he still had 11 days left of the autumn decor on 20th October, 12 hours later he’d decided it was “awe coming doon!” because he was sick of looking at them. Maybe if you’d not put them up in the middle of summer eh hen? By the end of the 21st there was nae a sign of Autumn left in the tat cave!

He tried to pretend he took it all down so early because he was going to be sooooo busy the following weekend, but he ended up doing fuck all!

Then he had another pass agg rant about how insta was boring and shite. This was on the back of all the other insta huns getting a PR gift, but he didn’t 😂

Then the big reveal of his new AMA shite. A flammable diffuser that Hannah got off of wish, that she is now selling at a mark up of 350%, yep you read that right, 350%!

On this new thread day he has been up all night with the shits, but still managed to visit home Bargs and McDonald’s of course!

The cat still hates him
He’s still a cunt
Still has nae life to brag aboot

Love youse aww tonnes ma lovelies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211107-090430_Instagram.jpg

😂😂😂😂 the balloons! Whyyyy 😂 you can barely open the door and get in the room 🙈
Best bit was Mario majestically floating around the room in his wee hooousecoat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Cagayu

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -

cleaning with mario #49 - on the 44th week of the year mario gave to me. One chicken little…

Two shitty console tables

Three backwards candy canes

Four Christmas gonks

Five Pine cones on a tray

Six Christmas November grid posts 🎶

7 Repostssssss

8 Exclamation marks
9 Abzoolute stapuls
And a stoned fiancé on a couch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I think that Marion has started putting wee bits up. That's why autumn needed to end in summer. For him to say he's not put stuff up yet, probably means he did.
Screenshot_20211031_081119.jpg
IMG_20211031_080938.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

SuzyE

VIP Member
I'll just leave this here! Love and leave others alone,it's all abt building people up,not tearing people down.
Believe me when l say he has nothing, and done nothing for me to be jealous about.

Unlike your mate Mario, l own my own house outright, I've travelled abroad many times, l have a healthy bank balance, no debt, real friends (not followers on Instagram), and a fabulous social life. And I'm definitely not desperate for validation from people like he is.

And just so you know. Your mate has a vicious mouth when it comes to private messages like a few of us here have experienced, so don't lecture us on tearing people down!
*Drops mic* 🎤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Just realised if you rearrange the letters in Mario McKnight then you get what must have been his GRINDR nickname...

Matcho Rim King

It even allows for a spelling error as he would no doubt make.

Anyway... i'll get back into my ain candy cane lane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Popper

VIP Member
Here we go ma lovelies. The first dot has been uploaded with yes, thats right, a wreath on the wrong side of the door. Classic Marion. From the first dot I am getting serious creepy vibes. 2 grown men, decorating their flat and calling it candy cane lane with signs saying there are lots of yummy sweets here…… creeps. Enjoy ma lovelies. Ps I know this shit show has nothing to do with Deek. He will probably try to eat the wreath while high as a kite.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Well a uhm buzzin this mornin because that’s the first time a huv heard “ma page, ma rules” straight fae the horses moof on that app. Wit a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

laynelo_

VIP Member
Hello ma luvlies.

A waited tae the weekend for the reveal, me and tattle have been working behind the scenes for months to finalise this and so forth. I wanted to make sure everythin was up tae my standards cos it’s my page and ma rules.

9C101443-F53E-4E41-8A2A-8DDE6CC62ABD.jpeg

I took inspiration fae oor copying biatch Marion, and created MY OWN Chanel No.3 by Laynelo💎 #ad #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart

maeve87

Flash forward to 4am on Boxing Day, most people asleep in food or drink comas, maybe even working, and Maz is tearing doon the decorations. “For me Xmas is gone! My hoose ma rules! Clean and fresh! Nae clutter! It had to go!” This man is not normal.

• Haha
  • Heart