Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll just leave this here! Love and leave others alone,it's all abt building people up,not tearing people down.
Believe me when l say he has nothing, and done nothing for me to be jealous about.

Unlike your mate Mario, l own my own house outright, I've travelled abroad many times, l have a healthy bank balance, no debt, real friends (not followers on Instagram), and a fabulous social life. And I'm definitely not desperate for validation from people like he is.

And just so you know. Your mate has a vicious mouth when it comes to private messages like a few of us here have experienced, so don't lecture us on tearing people down!
*Drops mic* 🎀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
This thread giving Mario decorating advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oot my lane to ask, did he gift Lee Sherrington any of his rip off tat? She's always chanting him on, leaving comments saying how nice things are, I'm pretty sure she thinks same as us and its just tat, but I can't recall seeing a repost on his stories apart from his fellow skanks πŸ€” just curious

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Naw hen get back in yer ain lane and get some class why should we be subjected to this fanny only to feed you the best bits ... klarna oan yer arse ma luvlee

Ffs why did I have to read that 10 times to understand πŸ˜‚πŸ”«

Klarna oan yer arse I died

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People grow up and change!
Maz we do a joke Secret Santa at work and have to buy the tackiest present we can find. I got Joyce the senile receptionist this year. Can you gift me one of your marble-effect acrylic breezeblocks for her please?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
People grow up and change!
Tell that to your master Margo!!!!
Him and dopey Derek are nearly 40 and act like 12 yo girls with their Christmas Eve boxes, β€˜I hate Halloween’ decor, sad pathetic non existent social life, fake insta friends, pretentious wee scrote looking down his ski slope nose at people while trying to impress total strangers on the internet with his tacky purchases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could go on and on and on but that’s all I’m saying πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.