Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes to this! We make mulled wine in the slow cooker in the morning then get tore into it in the afternoon whilst putting the tree up! I don’t even think he enjoys Christmas, he just needs validation from strangers. Quite sad really.
He’s pathetic. Christmas tree day in our house is all about getting pissed on baileys and having an Iceland picky bits buffet. The 5 of us do it together and laugh about all the random ornaments we’ve got over the years. The tree ends up full of tit, but every ornament has a memory.

He is in his sad little flat, on his own putting up a plastic tree filled with plastic mass produced tat. Then uploads his pic, and Christmas is done for him. Sad little existence

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sad bastard. And shame on all the huns encouraging him, they're just as bad.

He's started following Flourish Management and they follow him back. Looks like Marions got himself an Insta pimp.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
He forgot he’d bought a new throw? Imagine buying that much tit that you don’t need that you start forgetting you’ve even got it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Well a uhm buzzin this mornin because that’s the first time a huv heard “ma page, ma rules” straight fae the horses moof on that app. Wit a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Well a uhm buzzin this mornin because that’s the first time a huv heard “ma page, ma rules” straight fae the horses moof on that app. Wit a day!
I really do think we’ve got some banging content coming from Maz in the next week. All unintended on his part of course, but we’ll be feasting on here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
To be fair, we've had comedy gold lately. Ma page, ma rhools, 70,000 angry dots, jealousy, elf pyjamas, autumn in summer, Christmas eve boxes, Christmas eve chocolates, leggings power walk, tik tok, the worst Sunday dinner - ever (with random werthers chucked on it) and a bespoke patty, patt, patt, skincare jurney. He's really treatit us lately, there'll be nae debates about that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ah actually think am sick of Christmas awready. It’s too early, nae debates. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's happening! Ma page ma rules!

• Haha
  • Heart
Almost time lovelies. The unveiling of this years monstrosity and I’m not just talking about or wee Marions fashion sense

48BD5B7D-2539-43E6-9DDC-1660D76276A9.jpeg
BF66C78C-A128-46FE-8637-E06C9661968D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Imagine your life being so empty that you need to put up Christmas decorations on the first of November - basically confirming to the world that you’ve got literally *nothing else* going on in your life 😬

Also imagine looking at Christmas decorations for in excess of 50 days 😱. I’d be bouncing off the walls by the second week. He’s hopeless.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He's just prompted me to be extra fecked off at him by reminding us that he was clearing the 2020 shelves at HB and B&M for his 2021 decs when we were all supposed to be shopping for essentials once a week. He needs a boot square in the jingle baws 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Mario is Christmas Karen. Ignorant, annoying, his only friends are other Karens.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.