Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today has been hilarious on here, and that’s just after he’s put out a couple of shite candles and cushions.

I cannot wait until he drops the big tree reveal. Everyone is going to be reet oot their aine laines! So aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 842685

He does not need encouraging to buy any more tat. Just because you have a candy cane 'theme' does not mean everything has to have a candy cane on it...and if you are slapping them on everything make sure they're the right way round! If he dresses up that poor cat as a candy cane I'm marching dooon to paisley and saving the poor wee mite.
His followers are just as deranged as him 'this is giving me lift' 😂😂😂 I like that phrase better than what it was meant to say mind so aye 💎
Spine bright, this thread gives me lift!

816D7A52-0D51-4A75-85E6-CEA6C50962A2.jpeg

This feels like inception.
Marion talking to Marion about Marian?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yeah he did. It’s piss easy, you just draw or print on baking paper and wrap it round the candle and put the hairdryer on it and it transfers. I reckon he’ll redo them the right way round and then pretend he hasn’t swapped them lol
I am sure his sister 'printed' them for him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is going to be an influx of reposts over the next few days, into the weekend, of all the huns putting up their Christmas trees with "mario made me do it" emblazoned across the story 🤦‍♀️ none of these people can think for themselves apparently and have to rely on some tube like mario telling them how to live their life and when to put up their tree 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah love when he turns the captions oan cos they are a pure bastard tae him 🤣

There is going to be an influx of reposts over the next few days, into the weekend, of all the huns putting up their Christmas trees with "mario made me do it" emblazoned across the story 🤦‍♀️ none of these people can think for themselves apparently and have to rely on some tube like mario telling them how to live their life and when to put up their tree 🤪
Absolootley loving your Deirdre Barlow picture, so aye. Looking like a wee dinner lady the day and so forth 💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I definitely haven't posted a Mario post on another thread, left it too late to delete, can't report it cos bad girl and have had that privilege removed. Oh well, have a cheery Mario vid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He snorted and sniffed his way through those last few dots of his trash glass trees, go blow your nose you snot gurgling little fanny 🤢🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This is what would happen if Mario dared put a pumpkin outside his flat door. 😂
20211102_192018.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Just pulling up a pew ma lovelies fur the banter ;)
How cheap and nasty is that absolute tatt he's shown us the day. The candles for one are too wee fur the glasses.
Then he posts the obligatory annual post fur Natalie just so he can redeem his ain guilt.

I've worked out oor Marion is only animated and active on here as a nasal annoying bassa wi overkill shite content 3 months of the year. The rest of the time he's a nasal whinging whining bassa wi nae content.
If I'm honest awe the chat re Christmas starting on Nov 1st is pure ripping ma knittin 😣😫 Not putting a tree up this year as not got anyone coming and I'm well chuffed. It takes over 3 hours tae put the bugger up. Swervin back in ma ain lane.....as you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m out my lane hen but I actually don’t mind them! I know, I know, I’ve taken a knock to the head but they’re not the worst compared to all the utter shite in his flat, 😂 Anyway, il see myself back into my own lane. Tons a love mwah mwah xxxx
I put 'I'm' before it ma lovelie 😂😂😂😂

Not dissing the wee trees from wee Trasha, honestly hens, I was referring to wee Dobby 😂😂😂😂
Screenshot_20211102_210723.jpg

I've never heard him say perils before, instead of pearls!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.